Sign in to follow this  
epicgoldenwarrior

Escape - Fallen Angel (COOP 6)

Welcome to Escape - Fallen Angel

What is Escape?

Escape is essentially escaping in multiple ways under your current situation. In other words,

you have to escape using one of many methods to escape. The inspiration for this mission

was Arma 3's default multiplayer missions - Escape Altis & Stratis. This is the first of my

Escape series of missions I plan on doing. Each will have a unique theme.

What's the situation in fallen angel?

Your helicopter just got shot down, and you and 5 others are alive. Most of your equipment

got left on the plane as many of you fell out as the helicopter was spinning. CSAT forces

are headed to your location, the giant gust of smoke not helping to conceal anything. Armed

with basic supplies you must escape using 1 of 6 methods.

Description?

[9/8/28][3:00][intercoms] "White Angel has stopped sending signal, over. Calling Cpt. Weaver of 4th Divison TF to attempt to make contact with any survivors of the wreckage. Satellite image cannot help due to the smoke of the wreckage.." --2min-- "Cpt. Weaver has made contact. The units have agreed to make their way back on their own due to the high traffic of enemy units."

-------------------------------------------------Description------------------------------------------

Welcome to the first of my "Escape" series maps! The objective in these maps is to find ways to escape from enemy forces - in each map there will be a way (or variety of ways) to escape from the area! Previously published as The Third Balkan War Part 5, now edited to fit multiplayer COOP with no need for story understanding.

-------------------------------------------------Features---------------------------------------------

- SP/COOP-6 (Coop Recommended)

- 6 Ways to extract - try and do all of them!

- Stuffed with units & special animations

- Namdar's Map! (Part of the T3BW story)

- Revive available

---------------------Notes----------------------

If you are playing singleplayer, you must end your AI teammates animation. You can do this by pressing ~ then 6 and 6 (Salute) he will salute and then be able to walk and shoot again.

I recommend that you try to make it on every single way to end the mission!

You can get futher information by pressing 0-0-#. Read the briefing. It's short, no big deal. Just read it :P

-----------------------------------------------

How can I get this?

It's simple, just hit the green subscribe button here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=316486484

Servers?

I assume since it is a coop-6 there will be little to no dedicated servers running it.

You may be able to filter by mission and type "Escape"

I recommend playing with friends, if you go solo it is VERY difficult.

Last minute notes?

I have a patch coming up to add some more features & mainly bug fixes.

I hope you all enjoy and like if you do so! Thank you!

Edited by EpicGoldenWarrior

Hi, nice mission,

you should get this hosted on armaholic too, and also post the steam workshop link there as well, I think this will get you more subscribers and feedback here.