Sign in to follow this  
Kac

Can't launch the game,help pls

So as the tile says i can't launch the game.(It's not only for dayz,it's for both arma II and OA)

I use Steam and Dayzcommander.When i launch the game from dayzcommader it opens a window like cmd that says: ''Installing Battleye service. Failed to install Battleye service.''(I already have Battleye installed) (same happens when i try to launch it from Steam). I looked at the net for some solutions and some say that i need to delete my Battleye folder (C:>Program files(x86)>Common files>Battleye),but when i try to delete it it says that an application is running and to disable the application to delete the folder. I couldn't figure out what application it was so i opened task manager,there i found a proccess ''BEService'',when i try to end it it says ''Access denied'' although i'm the computer owner and administrator.

I also tried to disable my anti-virus program but it didn't work.

I've been googleing for atleast 4 hours to find a solution to this problem,but i still haven't solved it.

Anyone having or had the same problem? Any help? I bought the game few days ago and i really like it and i want to continue playing on this server.

Sry for bad English,not my main language.

Cheers,Kac.