Sign in to follow this  
majorexperimental

How stop COOP-missions to be showed in the SP-mission scenario-browser?

I'm about to release COOP-missions for Arma3 but when after test-release in the Steam Workshop and after the subscribing to my own missions strangely those missions are visible not only in the Arma3-multiplayer browser as the should but also in the Single Player Scenario-browser... Is this possible to stop?

Edited by Moonbus

Are these pbo'd missions or editor based missions?

If they are pbo'd then they will be in either missions or mpmissions in the main directory.

If their editor based missions (folders not pbo'd) then you will find them at their respective paths,

for sp: C:\Users\username\Documents\Arma 3\missions

for mp: C:\Users\username\Documents\Arma 3\mpmissions

Is this your issue?

In my first post I first forgot to mention my question was concerning after release of the missions in the Steam Workshop and after that subscribing to my own missions; with other words as the user will see them. When I open up Arma3 and look in the browser for single players scenario missions my missions are in the list which is wrong since they are COOP-missions. I listed them as COOP-mission both in the Arma3-multiplayer-editor-uplodad-to-steam-unit and in the description-file. Can I do something or is some kind of bug?

So it's editor based missions; I don't know how to work with pbo's at all.

Edited by Moonbus

For steam workshop just delete your entry and reupload to steam, I used it but once so when you save to steam look to see what options there are.

Other option to release any mission you make is submit it to armaholic:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?m=add&c=arma2_files_addons_vehicles_heavyarmor

would that be an option for you?

Hmm... I don't know.... It seems as a nice thing with Steam with the built-in-factor including the update possibility.

Anyway; I try a workaround to the problem by adding a trigger that shows a message to the player who run the missions as SP where I recommend to use the Coop-version. It will still be possible to play in SP but it will be super-hard-core with no respawns but that maybe can be appealing for some people. ;-)