Sign in to follow this  
CyDoNgr

Glitch Exploit = Cheating and new DLC

DLC has to fix these kind of bugs. This guy here made a nice script but still is a mission script that doesn't really help the general gameplay of arma just kick the asses of bitches. The latest dlc has to focus on fixing these stuff, it's in the core game play of ArmA3 after one year of release it still has these crazy bugs and glitches. BIS PLS DO SOMETHING.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26921

Whoa, I never play MP so I never had to deal with that - but that guy made a nice job!

Whoa, I never play MP so I never had to deal with that - but that guy made a nice job!

still bro the problem is that we mpers have to rely on third-party stuff. thats wrong.

You're correct, there are a ton of weird clipping issues in this game that should be fixed, but why should this be the focus of DLC instead of just a regular patch?

This fix should indeed be done by Bis and not by community.

Alonge with other wall glitches as example the old car trick:

Park it close to a none enterable house with driver seat aligned with the wall, now Getout.

Volla youre now inside the house, you now can see other players run around the house and you can just get out behind them and shoot them in the back of the head.

This work for most houses, wall and other objects.

Edited by nuxil

You should make a ticket for this. It is a serious issue! I really like your fix and it is really is elegant! How does it work in 3rd person view?

Edit: There is lot of clipping related tickets on the feedback tracker(E.g. center of rotation). They should make some kind of hotfix, because these are common(everyday) issues.

Edited by danczer

make Feedback tracker this needs to be fixed it happend to me bunch of damn times in King of the hill i cant even count it

Also, you can still walk through locked doors if you spam stepover enough.

Well, stepover implementation is a bit of a hack in itself :)