Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

Errors during installation of Arrowhead when updating to version 1,55 from my disc

Hi everyone

I’m in need of an advice. I had to format my harddisk where I had installed my ArmA games. I’m running a dual boot system win 7 on SSD and Win XP on my normal HD. Now I started reinstalling ArmA first on my SSD with Win 7 not one single error. But when I tried to reinstall on my normal HD I had serious issues with the installation of Arrowhead. As soon as the game has been installed it proceeds with the uograde to version 1.55 and it gives me a huge amount of errors during the upgrade. I tried evrything: Removed Arrowhead 2 times because it was impossible to proceed with the installation. So in the end I stopped the installation before the upgrade to patch 1,55 from my installation disk and used one of the official patches to get the upgrade done but to no avail. Here is happening the same thing as soon as the upgrade starts I’m getting huge amounts of errors.

What leaves me really clueless is the fact that I did the whole installation a couple of hours before without any problems on my SSD with Win 7. Normal HD throws up errors after errors and I’m unable to complete the installation. :banghead:

Is there anybody out there who can give me some advice in regards?

Thanks in advance

Edit: problem solved. My hard drive was partially damaged and consequently I ran into troubles with a faulty installation.

Edited by nettrucker