Sign in to follow this  
shipbreaker

Sniper rifle in campaign?

Hi there. Simple question. Is there any sniper rifle (m320 or lynx) to be found in campaign? Maybe some soldier somewhere is carrying it, but I missed it? Maybe it's somewhere on patrol or side mission? Of course with proper scope.

Regards.

If i remember right - on patrol side mission there is a enemy sniper mission where you can get the Lynx , also there was the m320 somewhere too but i forgot where exactly you can get it heh

I wonder, if you could get additional ammo for it later, armory selection is pretty much fixed.

This sniper mission is a mission showed on map, or just random encounter during patrol?

I wonder, if you could get additional ammo for it later, armory selection is pretty much fixed.

This sniper mission is a mission showed on map, or just random encounter during patrol?

It should be showed on map after some guys at the FIA camp talk about that enemy sniper

The side mission's called One Shot, One Kill. You should be able to grab the GM6 off the sniper once you've put him down.

Apart from that, you can get the LRR later on by killing the weapon smugglers after

you've brought back Nikos from Stratis.

One of the caches should have an LRR with LRPS, SOS and TWS scopes for you to grab.

I found an M320 while patrolling on Stratis, can't remember the patrol mission's name now. You had to check some vehicle for survivors. It had a few mags but sadly just an NV scope with little zoom so it was pretty much useless. I only took it on that night mission where you meet Nikos for the first time.

Ok, managed to find Lynx on One Shot, One Kill side mission. Sadly, only 5 mags and if I will run out of ammo, Lynx will become pretty much useless.

Did you check the spotter as well, I'm fairly sure there's extra mags in his backpack. Plus five mags should last you a while if you're careful.

Spotter didn't have anything, I'm afraid :p

Too bad, you can't add new weapons and ammo to your armory so they can replenish from mission to mission.

Edited by Shipbreaker

I found an M320 while patrolling on Stratis, can't remember the patrol mission's name now.

It's "Immobile". In the trunk of the GMG Hunter.

Hi there. Simple question. Is there any sniper rifle (m320 or lynx) to be found in campaign? Maybe some soldier somewhere is carrying it, but I missed it? Maybe it's somewhere on patrol or side mission? Of course with proper scope.

Regards.

There was a dead NATO sniper in Agios Konstantinos, with complete set. In a building near the shore on the road to Negades.

Thanks for replies :)) I managed to find one lynx, here we have another two m320s, one in the trunk of immobile vehicle is lost Im afraid, since I'm already in the second camp (after saving Nikos). But I'll try to find another one ^^

Two another questions: is there any ghille suit in campaign and does it give any bonus to "invisibility" in grass?

Thanks for replies :)) I managed to find one lynx, here we have another two m320s, one in the trunk of immobile vehicle is lost Im afraid, since I'm already in the second camp (after saving Nikos). But I'll try to find another one ^^

Two another questions: is there any ghille suit in campaign and does it give any bonus to "invisibility" in grass?

There was a dead NATO sniper in Agios Konstantinos, with complete set. In a building near the shore on the road to Negades.

Any single shot after 800m, AI/player will have troubles in finding the source of the shot.

Aw, yes, complete set, didn't get that the first time. That sniper corpse lies there always or is mission-dependable?

Question about stealth bonus was about seeing you in general. Is there any bonus given by ghille, so you won't be seen in a situation that AI would normaly detect you without it? I assume no shooting yet.

So to summarize all locations given by you all:

-One shot, one kill side mission: Lynx

-Trunk of GMG strider, side mission with immobile vehicle: LRR

-Building near the shore, road to Negades, in Agios Konstantinos: LRR

-Weapon smugglers side mission, after saving Nikos: LRR

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Shipbreaker

Aw, yes, complete set, didn't get that the first time. That sniper corpse lies there always or is mission-dependable?

Question about stealth bonus was about seeing you in general. Is there any bonus given by ghille, so you won't be seen in a situation that AI would normaly detect you without it? I assume no shooting yet.

I founded it on patrol, not in a mission.

Dont have that intel, but in editor they didnt found me with ghillie. (Testing AI vision surrounding)