Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL/Daesh) Discussion

I don't know where I read that "special forces" are not considered boots on the ground, so technically they can send up to 20.000 soldiers, as long as they are spec forces...

I guess that it's because they use tennis shoes instead of boots.

I don't know where I read that "special forces" are not considered boots on the ground, so technically they can send up to 20.000 soldiers, as long as they are spec forces...

I guess that it's because they use tennis shoes instead of boots.

Exactly, Iraq needs support to hold of the IS militants. And when it comes to boots, its probably like in the Ukraine they did send tourist guides to train and send military equipment, but there are no official boots on the ground. Iam pretty sure they wear all tennis shoes. At least Iraq is in accordance with such units. ^^ :rolleyes: ;)

( The Guardian ) US military considers sending combat troops to battle Isis forces in Iraq

General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff, indicated to the House of Representatives armed services committee that the strength of Isis relative to the Iraqi army may be such that he would recommend abandoning Obama’s oft-repeated pledge against returning US ground troops to combat in Iraq.

I'm not sure that would be wise. People there don't want to see foreign troops anymore i'm afraid, even to fight against IS.

I'm not sure that would be wise. People there don't want to see foreign troops anymore i'm afraid, even to fight against IS.

I agree with that, they should support the forces that are already fighting ISIS, native to the lands.

( Al Jazeera ) US advisers spread out through Iraq

While they will support local troops on front lines, US personnel will only fight in self-defence, Iraqi officials say.

Aha, so if they go to the front line and get really close to the IS fighters, and those attack them, then they can shoot back in self-defense.

Uhm... probably these guys won't wear boots.

Edited by MistyRonin

This is really becoming a huge masquerade, i gave up understanding this :D

maybe there just US soldiers on holiday in Iraq? :p

maybe there just US soldiers on holiday in Iraq? :p

lol..... :don7:

Assalamo Alaikum

This group just wants one thing. to unite the world. Guys please open your eyes. You trust the media you trust the devil. 9/11 was inside job, the dethroning of Saddam Hussain and Gaddafi was all planned under the false accusations of WMDs. Imagine a world without boundaries? can you? a world where everyones security will be assured.

Tyrants have always paid the price since the first human stepped on earth. For me, you common westerners are no different than my own brothers. Im a muslim from south east asia.:D

Under the occupied iraq and syria there is a flourishing soceity which these media people wont show. Orphanages, schools/colleges for WOMEN, and a common passport, the holder of which is a resident of the Khilafah. There are both muslims and non muslims there. But the media wont show.

They occupied a hospital in the early months in baghdad that had indian nurses working in it as nurses. NON MUSLIM IDOL WORSHIPPING INDIAN WOMEN. they beheaded them? No Sir, they dropped them safely to the nearest embassy, or airport or whatever. And when these nurses returned back home, they told media that these men said " dont worry SISTERS. you are safe. And we will let you go soon".

I donno if this ever published in the western world. Just google indian nurses returned from iraq, syria or something. It was published in indian dailies.

they have introduced a comon currency in the occupied and cleansed nations which is 100% interest proof. no unnecessary burden on common man. please research. they will NOT kill a commoner unless self defence is at stake. And I am sure they will equally punish their own soldier who troubles an innocent.

please just for your info, read about end of times in the light of Islam. Religious and athiests alike. at last, dont argue on emotional basis, but intellectual. Some one has to rise to end this evil society norms.

Take care friends

Assalamo Alaikum :D

- Your friendly muslim neighbour who awaits Isa Alaihe Salam (Jesus Christ) just as you do. :D

Assalamo Alaikum

This group just wants one thing. to unite the world. Guys please open your eyes. You trust the media you trust the devil. 9/11 was inside job, the dethroning of Saddam Hussain and Gaddafi was all planned under the false accusations of WMDs. Imagine a world without boundaries? can you? a world where everyones security will be assured.

Tyrants have always paid the price since the first human stepped on earth. For me, you common westerners are no different than my own brothers. Im a muslim from south east asia.:D

Under the occupied iraq and syria there is a flourishing soceity which these media people wont show. Orphanages, schools/colleges for WOMEN, and a common passport, the holder of which is a resident of the Khilafah. There are both muslims and non muslims there. But the media wont show.

They occupied a hospital in the early months in baghdad that had indian nurses working in it as nurses. NON MUSLIM IDOL WORSHIPPING INDIAN WOMEN. they beheaded them? No Sir, they dropped them safely to the nearest embassy, or airport or whatever. And when these nurses returned back home, they told media that these men said " dont worry SISTERS. you are safe. And we will let you go soon".

I donno if this ever published in the western world. Just google indian nurses returned from iraq, syria or something. It was published in indian dailies.

they have introduced a comon currency in the occupied and cleansed nations which is 100% interest proof. no unnecessary burden on common man. please research. they will NOT kill a commoner unless self defence is at stake. And I am sure they will equally punish their own soldier who troubles an innocent.

please just for your info, read about end of times in the light of Islam. Religious and athiests alike. at last, dont argue on emotional basis, but intellectual. Some one has to rise to end this evil society norms.

Take care friends

Assalamo Alaikum :D

- Your friendly muslim neighbour who awaits Isa Alaihe Salam (Jesus Christ) just as you do. :D

Oh for fucks sake..... FPDR

This group just wants one thing. to unite the world.

lol ya right, just like Hitler did, under his rule, and to do that invading other lands and bombing whole towns, and villages, even cities to ruins is the most peaceful

route to do that, either you only see the message that ISIS decrees and not see anything else, or your just plain ignorant of the facts of what ISIS has been

doing to setup those areas under their law.

Apparently you haven't seen the atrocities, and devastation that ISIS has committed in the past year since their "invasion" and "occupation" of various lands in and around Iraq.

There are videos recorded by them, and by those whom were victims or family of victims that were killed by these people, I've seen quite a number of these videos, and yes there

is a "good" side if you will to what they have established for where they are occupied, there is a vid on that too, from what I had watched there it seems the people are happy, or

for the Sharia law established there.

None the less there are people that are still blind by the evil by which ISIS or these people involved are committing, these are crimes against humanity, maybe you haven't seen

the pictures of severed heads that decorate gates, or an entire hospital where men, woman, children, and elderly were all massacred, or the executions of thousands

of Iraqi soldiers and other nonIraqi soldiers (sorry cant name any atm) in the middle of the desert.

This is about as bad as what the dictators in the past 60-70 years did to their own people, and those countries they invaded.

Do you really think they invading countries with arms, to establish sharia law is humane, is a peaceful action on ISIS part to unite the countries?

Surely ISIS has destroyed some borders, and Im sure there are people that are ok with that, adn find it better, maybe some intentions there were for the better, overall, ISIS

is like someone taking a shit on your dinner plate and then telling you its steak (goats' meat in those countries) when its really shit.

These men are evil, even their ethics, their beliefs in the kuron and their ideologies are false, you can review back in this threads and see whats evidence that proves

that these guys are nothing but a bunch of terrorists, with nothing better to do then to rape, pillage, and conquer and setup territories based on their ideals and beliefs.

Now if the people in those lands that ISIS has invaded had open arms and were not armed to defend themselves from these guys, and or ISIS guys were moving from land to land

without weapons to spread their word of Islam, then that be something, but they are not doing that.

For me, you common westerners are no different than my own brothers.

Just to note this forum is global, you have members from just about every nation of the world here for the games, so its not just "westerners" here, so if we are your brothers as many are all in the same place here then first thing you need to get rid of in your thinking is labeling people based on where their from, maybe for a language barrier and to know what language one speaks in order to know how to communicate with them then its functional but mentally, emotionally this labeling, this putting of names on people, and groups of people, even other races in itself is wrong, history speaks for itself why its wrong.

IMO I personally dont care where anyone is from in terms of labeling them a Easterner or European, or Asian, ect,. to me were all humans, we all live on this planet together,

but it seems that some people cant seem to coexist because they need to feel that their ideas, or beliefs are "true" or right, so they want to press this thinking on to their

neighbors, and or other countries, people are what they are where they are, you cannot change people's heritage and belief system just because you think yours is the correct one,

that in itself is not right.

they will NOT kill a commoner unless self defence is at stake.

So your saying that killing another is the only way for them to defend themselves if they were attacked, I thought islam was a religion of peace?

And these ISIS guys preach that dont they, peace in Allah, more like peace in their mind is when as you said "they have introduced a comon currency in the occupied and cleansed nations "

Cleansed being people murdered or oppressed based on their ideals.

I find your use of words disturbing, Im sure you mean well and i grasp the concepts they you are getting across but best clean your glasses and do some research yourself,

how about the thousands of refugees, apparently ISIS are such good people that other people left their homes because of them....in the other direction.

So your saying that killing another is the only way for them to defend themselves if they were attacked, I thought islam was a religion of peace?

And these ISIS guys preach that dont they, peace in Allah, more like peace in their mind is when as you said "they have introduced a comon currency in the occupied and cleansed nations "

Cleansed being people murdered or oppressed based on their ideals.

I find your use of words disturbing, Im sure you mean well and i grasp the concepts they you are getting across but best clean your glasses and do some research yourself,

how about the thousands of refugees, apparently ISIS are such good people that other people left their homes because of them....in the other direction.

Oh mann.. Yeah brother, ISLAM is peace. But it allows military action in some limited context. I mean seriously, you have no sympathy with palestinians? or Iraqis or Afghanis who were all living in peace until some NATO tyrants raped their nations and make life living hell?

Have you read history? In 637, Umar ibn al-Khattab (Radi Allahu Anh) made the following promises to the people of Jerusalem:

Assurance of Physical Safety

Protection of Property

Freedom to maintain churches

No forced conversions

Rights to existing property

Freedom to immigrate.

And by the way, Umar ibn al-Khattab (Radi Allahu Anh) before being a muslim was on his way to kill the Beloved Prophet Mohammad (Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam), but now He's buried next to Him. We are taught never to give up on people. I will really not comment on your statements about isis' so-called domestic violence and what not. Again that means regressing to the ideas fed by the media.

And Peace is NOT always attained by talks. Anyway, for god's sake have a little sympathy for Palestinians atleast who are made to live like tenants in their own land. During the Ottoman rule, Jews were welcomed in Jerusalem as they were getting massacred on a mass level at the hands of certain crusaders after the fall of Granada which was ruled by Muslims and was flourishing beyond imagination. King Ferdinand and Queen Isabelle of Spain gave orders to force convert every non christian or kill them.

I am not playing the blame game here, but if you are gonna pull out the "made-up" videos of the media then I am gonna step in and say hey, reality check, how many news channel mentioned the names of the members of a palestinian family who were brutally murdered on the beach while on vacation by Israeli forces. But the media is going to name every single israeli soldier killed in action. No Sir this is not justice in my eyes.

Islam generally is under attack by our sworn enemies. Which DOES NOT include fellow awesome people like you all. With cleansed I mean cleansed of corrupt governments. They (Zionists and Illuminati) have brainwashed the entire world into the music and the athiest atmosphere. However they themselves follow their lord ad-dajjal (anti-christ) with all their might. laugh on it as much as you wish but that is the trust. Investigation post saddam regime revealed civilians in abu ghraib prision and in iraq were tortured and questioned about the whereabouts of certain "Imam Mahdi". Now who Imam MAhdi is, that I leave to your research.

---------- Post added at 14:13 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

Oh for fucks sake..... FPDR

My friend, we muslims generally are against the regimes in the entire gulf, be it KSA, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait as these so called kings do nothing for the muslim blood's honour. Who really cared, got abdicated, jailed, hung and what not. Some one had to rise to protect the peace in the world. But if people are okay being slaved by the media, the corruption, the wars, then I wont even bother after 1 reminder.

You may find end of times thingy kiddish talk, but man, everything which is happening today around us was already foretold by the Beloved Prophet Mohammad (Sallallahu Alaihe Wasallam). The wars in Levant, Rise of Black Flags, Rise of Imam MAhdi, Return of ISa Alaihe Salam (Jesus Christ), everything. If you give me chance I would like to further tell you about it. :D

We commoners are being fooled by democracy. None of our votes count. Democracy is like a scripted daily soap. Its all in their control. We are just pawns. The world has had enough. One can also easily see the behaviour of Israel towards anyone who reject their state. Several american and european non muslim journalists have been imprisoned, killed , disappeared etc.

Yeah I do accept one mistake calling you all as westerners generally. But my friend even in that I was not mocking in any way. trust me. Just geographically tagging u .. lol

I hope to get decent replies and not mindless abusing to my faith. I will any way not be accountable for it on the Day of Judgement.

Thank you.

One thing I can promise you all. Sit and watch the prophecy do its thing. No One will be able to stop the army of The Black Flags and they will reach Jerusalem and hoist their flag there. This is the actual prophecy. Keep watching news but I believe It will take some time. How much, only Allah knows. That army has already begun its march. Thats why our media demonised anyone who supports that army as a terrorist.

Ever wondered why israel has built that huuuuuuge wall?( I like calling them israelis as among JEws are generally good people also who reject Israel and support Palestinian freedom). They have all the belief in the prophecy so they are living under the false hope that all this will save their terrorist rears. One more interesting prophecy, it was told that near the end of times jews would be accumulated in one region and not be scattered. Israel? Anyone?

And Another prophecy revealed that Ad-Dajjal would we followed by 70,000 Jews of Isfahan. Well they recently celebrated it in grand fervour. Anyway that is different.

Edited by TheLegendaryKhan

Dude, very short story: I have muslim neighbours and muslim friends. They all think that the ISIS guys are evil crazy people. If Muslims I know say to me that some other Muslims are fucked up in their head then I believe them.

The only people who seem to enjoy ISIS seem to be those who mentally still live in the middle ages.

Pro Tip No.1: Movements following a cult leader (because this is ISIS) are never good if the cult is OK with using violence to impose their will on others. Such movements are always evil, missguided and destined for doom.

Pro Tip No.2: Groups and Movements waving around black flags are also mostly evil.

These guys need more training, that wall their using for cover is not ideal, as it skylines them, plus they have scopes on their guns which they are

not even using which is pointless to have attached.

These guys are so scared to be shot that they would stupidly silhouette themselves, and create alot of movement, in one sense their constant fire for suppression is good,

but its actually pointless if you dont have a assault team to move in and make the actual kills to utilize the effect of what that suppression provides.

All they are doing is taking throwing a shit ton of bullets down range without any knowing if they are hitting anything, if you had someone actually spotting then they could

adjust their direction of fire, but ideally their best bet imo is to have 2 teams and get close.

Maybe these guys should practice with Arma before they go out and fight, lol

Very interesting

Another Vice jewel.

BTW most of the things Mark Danner says, I already commented them in this forum ( most of them in this thread ).

How IS was initially born in Iraq after the coalition invasion of 2003 to fight the US, unlike some forum users said that IS was a last year US invention to fight Al Assad.

Edited by MistyRonin

How IS was initially born in Iraq after the coalition invasion of 2003 to fight the US, unlike some forum users said that IS was a last year US invention to fight Al Assad.

It was born in 2003. It acquired most of its manpower in last year US invention to fight Al Assad. Better?

It was born in 2003. It acquired most of its manpower in last year US invention to fight Al Assad. Better?

Nope, in fact it was before. Most of it's equipment was taken from the Iraqi Army ( which was given / sold to the Iraqi by the US ) and most of IS' members are from Iraq... so...

Nope, in fact it was before. Most of it's equipment was taken from the Iraqi Army ( which was given / sold to the Iraqi by the US ) and most of IS' members are from Iraq... so...

[citation needed]

Though I don't think you can really prove such claim. I find it odd that you deny the most obvious. The guy in the Vice video forgot to mention that too. :-/

[citation needed]

Though I don't think you can really prove such claim. I find it odd that you deny the most obvious.

Just check it's equipment. Or are you telling me that the Syrian Army had plenty of HUMMWVs and Abrams tanks? :j:

Just check it's equipment. Or are you telling me that the Syrian Army had plenty of HUMMWVs and Abrams tanks? :j:

Nope but Syrian Army probably has lot of AK-47s. Maybe they got all those Humvees when they reached the Iraq this year?