Sign in to follow this  
ManoloCabezaBolo

Arma 3 wound system is ridiculous

i saw this video and i had to post it, OFP was so simple fucking good

And after more than 1 year since Arma3's release, you think this hasn't already been discussed back and forth in about 20 other threads?

so better to shut up and don't complain like a good fan boy

no, look for the appropriate thread and contribute constructive criticism there instead of spamming the forum with yet another useless thread about topics that have already been discussed over and over again elsewhere. you didn't even provide any base for discussion here...no questions, no suggestions...what do you want? a pat on the back?

It could use some work..but until then..thats what PW6 and Mods are for..

obvious things doesn't need to be explained, questioned or suggested, just complain.

And that's where you're wrong, by complaining without any constructive feedback, your post goes in the /dev/null.

It could use some work..but until then..thats what PW6 and Mods are for..

But the existence of such mods are no excuse for the vanilla game to lack these features. Mods are for adding content. Not fixing issues that should not exist in the vanilla game.

Just an FYI, one of the North Hollywood bank robbers took almost 30 rounds of 5.56 to the legs before falling down, so...

Look, I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, but these things aren't absolute, and complaining about them like this doesn't really provide any sort of significant contribution other than to express discontent (which we have done many times in many places already).