Sign in to follow this  
epicgoldenwarrior

Grand Theft Altis [Official]

I know there's a lot of Grand Theft Auto and Altis life stuff on here, but this is MY WORKSHOP MISSION.

It's been out for a while now and almost complete, fixes here and there.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=222636438

I'd like to hear more feedback from the community since it has been updated a lot, and yet, many people still have not heard about it.

Currently in the process of making GTA2, with more realism! and action of course :P

I have entered this in the Make Arma Not War Contest! Any support is welcome and makes me happy! xD

637x358.resizedimage

http://i.imgur.com/K1HyXhP.jpg (276 kB)

268x268.resizedimage

Hope you all enjoy, and I'd love some feedback!

Known Issues:

The 2 blufor units may shoot at you when going to accept the mission and take you there.

Simple solution - does anyone know how to make it NOT target the player? Cause theyre supposed to be friendlies.

Further testing atm.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

Looks like images work differently here...help? D:

Edited by EpicGoldenWarrior

No offense but the images on here/workshop and description tell me absolutley nothing about what this is, its clearly some form of altis life but you should probably:

1) List features (I got this impression from the title sorry)

2) Show relevant screenshots of said features

3)Clarify Workshop info

"Scenario Gameplay: Singleplayer, Multiplayer"

Did you mean COOP? Did you actually mean SP AND MP, etc etc

It should really say :

This is a ____ mission about ________________________

(SP, MP , COOP) (Give a description of what it is, open world X, story driven Y, you get the point)

It makes a littemore sense now that I watched the vid, no clue what recording software you used but it was really laggy, you should try turning down some settings, and use DxTory, its a really good video capture software , It costs money, but you can "creatively obtain" certain types of software from certain special places if the rumors are true... :cool:

If you are entering MANW this might help for your mission to get some publicity, I believe missions are community voted so...

I didnt have much time to do the post as I had to leave at a moments notice, so it was mainly a placeholder.

These forums are different from the ones I'm used to so if someone could tell me how to fix those cause doesnt work here then thx

Also, I have a $300 program, its just that when I was doing that recording I was also uploading something else ._. lol. So got a bit laggy.

Video was just a update, dont really have an "officail" video for it but maybe plan on making one.

I'll get to updating it later but thanks for your comment.

And yes, it is actually SP AND MP. So yea.

:P

This was one of my first missions, so at the time I uploaded it, the "workshop info" was not as detailed and had less options. I'll be getting that out soon with a new patch update sometime this week. :)

I tried this one today, and while I really like its setup, I think meanwhile, it does not work as advertised. The Hostage Situation tak was registered as completed first, and later as failed on my way back home. I noticed that no action menu popped up that allowed the hostage to join me (I expected something of this nature), As I was shot, I intended to regenerate back at my house, but again, there was no option to initiate sleep. Did not find any custom radio command for that and no action menu entry popped up.