Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: 1.85 resistance patch discussion

One can only hope.

Anyhow, I noticed they fixed the disconnect cheat. I heard about it, but I never actually understood what was up. Could someone explain it please, since the patch is going to eliminate it anyways?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Author of the Thread

Smile

I believe it was along the lines of sneaky people disconnecting the incoming traffic to their PC, only allowing outgoing traffic, and shooting people, then reconnecting incoming traffic. It stops them getting shot while they run around and shoot people.

Or I could be totally wrong..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
    Fixed: AI Helicopter pilot no longer climbs high when preparing to stop or land.
    [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

I am very much liking this.
    Finally we can make realistic helo insertions.

There were also a whole lot of nice little things in that list.
    /me wants.

Unhappy

Will better tank physics mean an end to the 2MPH crawl up hills?

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Great job to bis, always on the ball

WWJD Ale

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Author of the Thread

Cool

Hmm, they didn&#39;t say the engine would be stronger up hills, does anyone know how well a tank does climbing slopes?

I hope the breaks are stronger on the tanks as they seem to slide down hills.

RED

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Author of the Thread

Smile

That is one of the things they specifically said was fixed. Tank stopping power.

What I would love to see is dust come up the front of the tank as it skidds to a halt&#33; *drool*

I dont know what the bicycle and the morris is for..... But I guess its a nice new feature, just like the trabant in the old days. It will probably be best for athmosphear, and were probably just made so BIS could include something under "new vehicles". Anyway, the list is long and great, especially for editing porpuses, where OFP was allrdy the best game outthere on this area.

Just look at some of the things, like the "IncomingMissile". This will be very neat for planes and choppers, to hear an alarm go off when some1 fires an AA towards them .

I also cant wait for the Ingram Not to mention the new addons and scripts in missions that can be made now.... OFP is coming to life again

First Sergeant
    I wonder what they will break this time

There is always one thing/feature that gets broken when other things get fixed....I cannot wait to see how they have implemented the bicycle though, and I want to see some of these new scripting commands too

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast