Sign in to follow this  
dezkit

Ivory Aircraft - UH-1Y Venom

i had my textures on medium and i was experimenting with the new post process effects in the dev build, oops

Oh Dev Build that explains it... Oh i wanna fly this beast so bad

Did it blow up when you started the engine?

well i was wiggling the cyclic around and it just exploded.

reason why the heli seemed like it was stationary in the air because I attached it to a car on the very bottom of it.

for some reason, rotorlib bugs out and whenever i turn it on, the helicopter falls inside the ground, thats why i did the aforementioned fix =P

need to try to figure out how to fix rotorlib.

Well : I hope that at least the heli's from the DLC will have this kind of features.

Cheers

now dezkit are you going to stick to steam for your mod releases or will you continue to use armaholic and bi fourms. I am an old timer so I use the fourms and armaholic but I would like to keep an eye out on the workshop if your fully switching to steam.

now dezkit are you going to stick to steam for your mod releases or will you continue to use armaholic and bi fourms. I am an old timer so I use the fourms and armaholic but I would like to keep an eye out on the workshop if your fully switching to steam.

I hope dezkit uses armaholic and forum aswell... since the steam workshop makes my game not load

Yes. The way it' currently set up it flickers a lot so I got no choice

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RJ3l48olfCczRNOHRBMmh6Y2c/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

a lesson in helicopter animations for BI featuring uh-1y

The ports from TKOH (the Littlebirds and the Merlin) do have a cyclic rotor animation but an update broke it and now its mirrored. Perhaps BIS is not even aware they left that animation in, let alone its status.

The ports from TKOH (the Littlebirds and the Merlin) do have a cyclic rotor animation but an update broke it and now its mirrored. Perhaps BIS is not even aware they left that animation in, let alone its status.

not sure why but they made the rotors animate from how far they bank/dive instead of the input from the cyclic. (in a3 at least)

also, as for the cockpit: i changed up the left screen to show heading and attitude and right screen to show PiP, and if one has PiP disabled, it shows a static screen. You can also toggle thru modes within the mirror by pressing gear key. (default G)

The venom is 99% complete. I'm just waiting for the Heli DLC now to release it.

As for the CRJ-200 and ERJ-200, I am currently upgrading both of those before releasing it. (such as cockpit instruments, shadow lod will be remade completely)

The venom is 99% complete. I'm just waiting for the Heli DLC now to release it.

As for the CRJ-200 and ERJ-200, I am currently upgrading both of those before releasing it. (such as cockpit instruments, shadow lod will be remade completely)

You mistyped Embraer, it's ERJ-135, not ERJ-200, no such plane exists :D Anyway great news!

Waiting till 4th of november. Geez, what a bummer :(

I might release it a lot earlier actually. I initially predicted/hoped the release date of Heli DLC to be around the first week of October. I might actually be releasing it this week.

Edited by dezkit

Here's the question. How many smileys can I respond with and not seem over board?????

Great news:bounce3::rolleyes::)

Here's the question. How many smileys can I respond with and not seem over board?????

Great news:bounce3::rolleyes::)

+1 :yay::bounce3:

these are your choppers right ? they remember me to the screenshots you show before.
also in the youtube video the police chopper looks the same.

didn´t you say you lost them in a hdd-crash ? i am confused now.

these are your choppers right ? they remember me to the screenshots you show before.

also in the youtube video the police chopper looks the same.

didn´t you say you lost them in a hdd-crash ? i am confused now.

If you read the comments of that YouTube video, you already got the answer:

dezkit

12 hours ago (edited)

Hi. Author of the Bell 206 here. That copter model is not from ArmA 2. I did spend almost a month on this mod, though. Hope you like it in-game. Visit here for the official Bohemia forum link: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181520-Bell-206 Thanks.