mrewok

[WIP]EWK_HMMWV'S

yay less zoom.

Nice, loving all the little bits on the back and sides. Really helps make it more immersive.

This Is exactly what I have been hoping somebody would accomplish, Your doing some excellent work man, I love all the variations and details you put Into them, I'll be keepin an eye on this one as I am super excited for It.

But just like Deltagamer mentioned, I too would love to see the CROWS hmmwv's Included In this, Are you planning for all variants to have both desert and woodland camo's? That would be great :)

Once again Great work on this!

Edited by rex457

MrEwok!!! Those last pictures was just what I was trying to get at. The work is amazing keep it up.

Can u pls try to fix that 50cal sight? Pls pls that thing is bothering me long time,those jagged lines on sight are realy killing my eyes when i am on gun XD mybe holo sight on it?

Can't wait to test it when i'll be back !!!!!

Keep up the good work.

See ya.

@Shep_FR:Thanks bro' !

Here is the first render of the WIP SCORPION mortar system :

scorpi10.png

If you have any reference pics or informations on it that would be great!

@PenguinInATuxedo: It include SOV but it haven't got minigun (GMG for main gunner and M240 for sidegunner).

And yes the crows version is planned (in fact i planned to port the whole familly and upgrade them).

I would love to retexture them to but i really sucks at it so if someone want to retex them he is welcome :)

I have also planned to add some interactions on it like deploy a camonet on it or deploy ambulance to field hospital but once again i'm a poor scripter.

@DevilDogCro: I don't really understand what you mean.

Ambulances would be nice to have a script where the wounded could be carried on stretchers, something I have not seen in ArmA

I'm really liking the direction your going with this mod, Keep It up!

Doesn't "All In Arma" have the Avenger? :)

The mod looks really good, could you possibly do the Avenger Anti-Air HMMWV and the HMMWV CROWS?

@Tristen2NT Yeah it does but AiA is different to a standalone mod as you need the older ArmA's for AiA to work.

Well AiA exist in standalone but it's 13GB for full pack and 3gb for lite (mean low tex and sounds) as my hummvee mod is 600mo + 81.05 MB(for HAFM) ATM.

Wow! I love this mod way more then the other Humvee mods now! This mod adds much more detailed and advanced Humvees! NICE JOB!