Sign in to follow this  
ToejaM

Helicopter Transport - Module - Bug?

Is it just me suffering from this or everyone?

When you call a chopper in and it successfully lands (can be dodgy depending on terrain and especially power lines) if you get in it'll ask you if everyone has got in, then gives you a command menu to set a location.. if you don't select it within around 5 seconds the map menu "Map, Tasks, Briefing, ect ect" will popup and you'll lose the ability to set a location to goto.

Additionally you can't scroll out but from my googling this seems normal.

Is there anyway to get the set landing point command menu back?

Alternatively, is there a better 'casevac' script which is what I'm trying to use the module for.

Same here... this is why i was using Norrins Taxi Script in the beginning and afterwards, since a few weeks, i`ve switched to ALIVE which works like a charm except sometimes, but not very often, my AI helicrew reacts a bit silly on enemy fire.

But if you are looking for a pure script solution, check out Norrins Taxi Script : Click me

Edited by Gwiddik

I think it might have something to do with the keyboard being used. When I use my normal windows compatible keyboard its not an issue, but the mac keyboard very much gives the problem you stated.