Sign in to follow this  
lawndartleo

Kestrel or similar for Armed Assault

In a fit of nostalgia I fired up Armed Assault. ACE (1.09) allows for sight adjustment but for the life of me I don't remember there being any wind to make windage even necessary. Unnecessary cool feature or is there a way to kick up the breeze? If there is, what is available to measure it?

Edited by lawndartleo

In a fit of nostalgia I fired up Armed Assault. ACE (1.09) allows for sight adjustment but for the life of me I don't remember there being any wind to make windage even necessary. Unnecessary cool feature or is there a way to kick up the breeze? If there is, what is available to measure it?

I still play ACE 1.09 sometimes alone sometimes with buddies, but i can't remember there being windage, though i am not sure maybe there is or i confused it with ACE2. Try going to modules in your editor and maybe its there and just has to be put on the map.

Hello Milos,

Armed Assault Info to the rescue.... http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&id=277

It's not ACE2 wind, but it's wind. No Kestrel mod that I can find, either.

Where are you, anyways? I'd be up for a throwback session.

Ha nice you found that :D I'm usually on steam, add me - milosv123344

I wish there were some communities that play ace1 and arma 1 sometimes, i play it with about 4 people usually from UK and US over teamspeak, but they are not playing lately.