Sign in to follow this  
jcae2798

[SP] Easy Supply Drop w/ Virtual Arsenal by GigaS A.K.A JCAE2798

Hi all -

I've been looking for a simple script to allow supply drops which supports triggers. This is helpful for playing missions with Respawn where the modules in Editor break once the original player is dead since it is synced to specific players. This script is easy enough to cover to VAS as well but i use the virtual arsenal instead.

Original script was created here which credit was given. I just modified it a bit differently. You can view the details here.

How it works:

The create is dropped at the players position. No need to select location.

Copy files to mission ROOT. Review supplydrop.sqf file for further info.

Dropbox Download V1.0

HELP Needed:

-If any scripters out there can help me implement a HELI, that would be great. Currently the crate is dropped with no heli drive-by.

-Also would be great if someone knows how i can use the original radio chats that BI uses in their modules.

Hope this is helpful

This is helpful for playing missions with Respawn where the modules in Editor break once the original player is dead since it is synced to specific players.
You can reSync supports when the player dies. HERE.

The virtual supply drops can also have their crate they drop have a custom script applied allowing for adding VAS or VA. HERE

-Also would be great if someone knows how i can use the original radio chats that BI uses in their modules.
This may help

Damn, wish i would have known this sooner. This is interesting. Thanks for sharing the links. Going to check it out in more depth. Maybe i can mod this script to do other things unless others have additional ideas.