Sign in to follow this  
silly_ghillie

Cool Music and Ideas for an ArmA 3 Movie

Hey ArmA Fans! I am currently starting work on an ArmA 3 film showcasing the Canadian Army and their operations. I'm looking for music that might fit. Maybe something like Greek Traditional

I am also looking for voice actors. Your not going to get paid anything though (sorry). If your interested, post in the forums and I will see what we can do. If you speak some Greek this will definitely get you the voice actor role!

If you have any ideas on the film please share!

Thanks!

Edited by Silly_Ghillie

Well.. sorry to inform you... but Afghanistan doesn't speak Arabic :)

Though some people who are more educated in afghanistan speak arabic (I think its a small percentage of the population, probably 1-5%) the majority of Afghans speak Dari (A form of Persian (The language spoke in Iran) or Pashto , a language mostly in afghanistan and some regions of pakistan.

But, Arabic is not the language of afghanistan, might want to check wikipedia next time mate :eek:.. sorry

I could help you to find some traditional afghan music though, I listen to some of that stuff I might be able to find some links

Good luck with your film, me and a few of my mate ty to doing a few month back but RL got in the way.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179879-A-new-Online-Miniseries-idea-useing-Arma-III

^

the post If want to look + fill free give me a PM if u would like to see some of stuff that we rot up

Regards

Aussie

Edited by Aussie Digger