teeha

GPNVG-18 Panoramic Night Vision Goggles

y4Bbgzf.jpg

L3-GPNVG18 Night Vision Goggles are specialized to give their operator a wider Field of View by extending the the number of image intensifier tubes from two to four.

This extended FOV will give any unit operating at night a significant advantage working in tight environments such as buildings or cockpits.

Due to the advanced look of the goggles they would be perfect for any SOF kit you plan on making!

The mod currently has

- TAN L3-GPNVG18's -

- TAN L3-GPNVG18's W/ Battery Pack -

- BLK L3-GPNVG18's -

- BLK L3-GPNVG18's W/ Battery Pack -

- TAN L3-GPNVG18's (Recon) -

- TAN L3-GPNVG18's (Recon) W/ Battery Pack -

- BLK L3-GPNVG18's (Recon) -

- BLK L3-GPNVG18's (Recon)W/ Battery Pack -

- Custom wrap around headstrap -

What we want to add

- Brightness/Contrast configuration -

- Green hue on players face while NVG's are active -

- Update primary headstrap texture -

- Working Batteries -

- More Night Vision Goggles -

Contributors

- Sven, Original Model -

- WarLord554, Models, Textures, Configs -

- Cunico, Helping me fix my headstrap model -

Thanks to,

You guys here on the forums for all of your patience and support as I'm still learning the ropes of modding!

This is still work in progress so any bugs/suggestions you guys come up with will be gladly accepted by myself and WarLord!

I do also want to give a massive shoutout to WarLord554 for teaching me the basics of modding and fixing all the stuff I couldn't!

CHANGELOG

v0.2.9

Added server key

Fixed issue where players would see the goggles in front of their camera

v0.2.8

Various Config fixes by Scruffy.

Fixed Zeus errors.

v0.2.7

Fixed error that appeared when NVG's were first worn.

v0.2.6

Fixed texture paths

v0.2.5

Updated LOD's to work with updated textures

Updated Ammobox to include all NVG variants

Added Zeus Support

v0.2

Fixed Black NVG Textures so they now show up (Possibly not due to recent discoveries)

Fixed Shadow Issues

Added Recon Variants that only show when on

Changed view to include a slight blur around the edges.

v0.1

Initial Release

CLASSNAMES

Thanks to OlivesTan - A3_GPNVG18_F

Black - A3_GPNVG18_BLK_F

Tan with battery - A3_GPNVG18b_F

Black with battery - A3_GPNVG18b_BLK_F

Tan Recon - A3_GPNVG18_REC_F

Black Recon - A3_GPNVG18_REC_BLK_F

Tan with battery Recon - A3_GPNVG18b_REC_F

Black with battery Recon - A3_GPNVG18b_REC_BLK_F

KNOWN BUGS

Please inform me of any bugs not listed

When player isn't wearing helmet with the battery variants the battery pack is floating. (Will be fixed with a model update)

The view is slightly off centered to the left

DOWNLOAD

news_download_a3_3.png

https://www.mediafire.com/?a2le2u00afrb0ln

ACwAAAAAAQABAAACADs%3D#pwsc-{SnNsWUJlYzJFSjdUSVk4TG93QTRvUHhCY0U5REh6Nlkza21xMSt4MWNDbklxMnpGdGtwL3N4OG5WSkVDcTFIR3p3RjZtM0grSUlyclRuaFM1M3hZUVpxUXhmY3NLV0lXcmtSZ3BBMG9FVVk1UURsSFp2Ui9lcHE5UjFSRjVUZzk=}

Edited by Teeha
  • Like 3

Downloaded, The tan ones work fine, but the black ones seem to have no texture, they are just the white outlines. Same thing with the battery version. On both models the NVG mount is white as well. Anyone else have this?

Tan: http://imgur.com/7CfJBwE

Black: http://imgur.com/KC85WPH

Edited by Tacti-Cool

Downloaded, The tan ones work fine, but the black ones seem to have no texture, they are just the white outlines. Same thing with the battery version. On both models the NVG mount is white as well. Anyone else have this?

Tan: http://imgur.com/7CfJBwE

Black: http://imgur.com/KC85WPH

same issue

I can confirm; the tan ones have a missing texture at the helmet mount, the black ones are missing all their textures. It also looks like there are some shadow config errors. The view through them is a big fat hexagon (is that intentional?) that is slightly offset to the right.

Teething issues :)

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@l3_gpnvg18.png

@ Teeha ;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I could make a hidden version if you guys want. I'll have a fixed black version up in a few hours.

I'll also check on the shadow problem you're having. Not sure why that would be.

It just looks iffy running around with them on the helmet all day, cause they are so huge they look very heavy (stress on the mechanism, and soldier neck) so having them hidden when not turned on would be very cool :)

That's pretty easy. I'll include a hidden version as well when I release an update later today. I need to get some sleep though! :)

Time to do some practice :)

It just looks iffy running around with them on the helmet all day, cause they are so huge they look very heavy (stress on the mechanism, and soldier neck) so having them hidden when not turned on would be very cool :)

Put them in your backpack..??

That's very true. Another thing to consider is that that most helmets in the game have counter weights on them to reduce that forward pull from heavy NVG's. I'll still include a hidden version as it gives you some more options but it's something to think about :)

I can confirm; the tan ones have a missing texture at the helmet mount, the black ones are missing all their textures. It also looks like there are some shadow config errors. The view through them is a big fat hexagon (is that intentional?) that is slightly offset to the right.

Teething issues :)

The missing textures are my only issue. Everything else is perfect for me! :D Thanks again Teeha and the team!

Put them in your backpack..??

Seriously it's not like they model neck stress and everything, sometimes I want to make a ItemCanteen so people can wash the sand out of their virtual vaginas.

I'm working on the texture fixes right now. I'll go to sleep in a bit :)

Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!