Sign in to follow this  
lordprimate

BIS website problems... WTF

Nevermind.. I not going to buy the game.. BIS your website made it impossible to buy ARMA 3 while on sale..

Edited by Lordprimate

yea, thanks..... for shareing.....

the store wouldnt let me log in..........

so then i realized that you have to have a SECOND account on their STORE..... so i tried to set up a second account just to buy the game..... and well... low and behold... It wouldnt accept my email address. because it was already in use..... WELL NO SHIT BIS.... YOUR MAKING ME CREATE A SECOND ACCOUNT JUST FOR YOUR STORE... NO SHIT I MY EMAIL IS ALREADY IN USE...

so instead of setting up another Email address just to buy this game.. ill just wait until the next steam sale...

I look at it like this... steam makes it easy to buy.... its just to bad that BIS doesnt get all the money when you buy from steam... to bad for BIS maybe they souldn't make it a pain in the ass to buy from their web site....

Edited by Lordprimate

Uh it doesn't make you make a separate account for the store, it worked perfectly fine. I am enjoying a beautiful .pdf copy of Dslyecxi's manual as we speak. Try to "recover your password" or username or something

i did that demon... i reset it three times... the sale is over it doesnt matter like i said ill just wait until steam has a sale on it again.

next summer.. when ever.. i already have the game.. i was going to buy it as a gift..

however, as i said i had to create a second account just to access the store. oh well..

I will never buy from there store do to all that crap issues... and tying in my forum account with a $$ account. Yeah so Steam is it for any Bis purchase. And yes I know many of you never had them/issues, or care about Forum accounts with $$ accounts, so the f-what. I have and do.