Sign in to follow this  
xtrickyxx

Having trouble with first campaign mission...

I have beaten the first mission on my laptop, but on my desktop I can't get very far. When driving the truck towards the checkpoint, I am killed by the machinegunner every time. I have no mods installed and I have gotten past this part several times on my laptop. Why is the machinegunner killing me? I make sure not to drive fast and run over anybody.

I haven't been able to get far on this campaign at all. On my laptop, I have had to restart the missions several times because checkpoints get corrupted every time I try to load back a save. On the desktop, checkpoints seem to function fine, but the AI seems to not see me as friendly.

Are you using the stable branch or the dev branch?

If it's the second, switch to the stable, the dev is prone to all this kind of bugs due to it's intrinsic testing nature.

I have opted out of the beta program on Steam for ARMA 3, and the only DLC installed is Zeus.

I have beaten the first mission on my laptop, but on my desktop I can't get very far. When driving the truck towards the checkpoint, I am killed by the machinegunner every time. I have no mods installed and I have gotten past this part several times on my laptop. Why is the machinegunner killing me? I make sure not to drive fast and run over anybody.

I haven't been able to get far on this campaign at all. On my laptop, I have had to restart the missions several times because checkpoints get corrupted every time I try to load back a save. On the desktop, checkpoints seem to function fine, but the AI seems to not see me as friendly.

+1

your not the only one, i didn't have this before, maybe new bug in the latest patch?

edit: it was the outdated A3wounding system mod

Edited by xrook