Sign in to follow this  
n_icomach

Server Desync 1.26

Since the 1.26 came out on stable branch our desync has been through the roof. Desync for only 5 - 6 people joined with a squad of AI may be up to 100000 desync. Has anyone been having these issues since the update?

a lot of ppl have claimed the same issue. we didn't quite have the desync issue, but one thing is for sure, there was a definite rise in the 'rubberband' effect. you know what I mean? when players or vehicles dart across the screen because of lag.

so because I am familiar with server bandwidth settings I knew what setting needed to be tweaked to get rid of rubberbanding.

this is the arma3.cfg file

language="English";

adapter=-1;

MaxMsgSend=192;

MaxSizeGuaranteed=512;

MaxSizeNonguaranteed=192;

MinErrorToSend=0.001;

MaxCustomFileSize=350000;

Windowed=0;

serverLongitude=0;

serverLatitude=52;

serverLongitudeAuto=0;

serverLatitudeAuto=52;

with our server, any value of minerrortosend above 0.001 will cause rubberbanding. I think the 1.26 patch must have changed the default value.

weather this is ur exact problem or not, try enter those settings and see if it helps

the arma3.cfg should be found where your profiles are, unless u use a secondary profile which the arma3.cfg will always stay with the orginal profile folder.

a lot of ppl have claimed the same issue. we didn't quite have the desync issue, but one thing is for sure, there was a definite rise in the 'rubberband' effect. you know what I mean? when players or vehicles dart across the screen because of lag.

so because I am familiar with server bandwidth settings I knew what setting needed to be tweaked to get rid of rubberbanding.

this is the arma3.cfg file

language="English";

adapter=-1;

MaxMsgSend=192;

MaxSizeGuaranteed=512;

MaxSizeNonguaranteed=192;

MinErrorToSend=0.001;

MaxCustomFileSize=350000;

Windowed=0;

serverLongitude=0;

serverLatitude=52;

serverLongitudeAuto=0;

serverLatitudeAuto=52;

with our server, any value of minerrortosend above 0.001 will cause rubberbanding. I think the 1.26 patch must have changed the default value.

weather this is ur exact problem or not, try enter those settings and see if it helps

the arma3.cfg should be found where your profiles are, unless u use a secondary profile which the arma3.cfg will always stay with the orginal profile folder.

We have just hard desync. Multiple users getting stuck at 100000 desync and "freezing"

We've had the same, not noticeable with 2-3 but as soon as the server reaches 10+ it's red chain. We've been troubleshooting between the official release and our mods but we're pretty certain it's gotten worse since the update.