Sign in to follow this  
UltimateBawb

Windows too clear

Why are windows impeccably clear? It's hard to tell when a window's been shot out or not other than glare that's hit or miss. Windows should be more opaque and have dust or dirt on them, not look like they're out of a Windex commercial.

But that could become a bit of a pain when you are driving the vehicle.

Vehicles' windows do have some dirt on it, visible from both inside and outside. It's just when you are outside you are almost always further away as well, harder to see that

But that could become a bit of a pain when you are driving the vehicle.

Vehicles' windows do have some dirt on it, visible from both inside and outside. It's just when you are outside you are almost always further away as well, harder to see that

He's talking about building windows, vehicle windows can't even be fully destroyed as far as I know

In Arma 2 it was so dirty you couldn't even spot a contact on the otherside. But the AI had no problem shooting us from windows! :)

He's talking about building windows, vehicle windows can't even be fully destroyed as far as I know

False, you can full destroy window vehicles with high caliber ammo.

Yes, the windows are quite clean but I personally have no trouble telling if they're broken or not in most cases.

LYGYaI3.jpg

Just look at the shards in the right frame. If there's none, the window is intact.

I'm talking about vehicle windows; they're so perfectly clear and flawless that it's difficult to tell if it's even there unless there's glare (which only happens at certain view angles. An MRAP's windows are thick and should be much more opaque.

They should make some feature to make cars dirty over time.. after riding in dirty road That would be good.

I feel like most people in real life have clean windows...otherwise what is the point of it being a window?

Also dirty scopes, blurgh. Its such a pain to have a dirty scope when in reality you could wipe it clean every single time it gets dirty. Maybe BIS needs to add a system that makes glass dirty and then, in vehicles you have to turn your window wipers on and with scopes you need to wipe the lenses down with your hand or something.