Sign in to follow this  
Gleimairy

Looking for Zeus group

I was wondering if there are some people that would like to do some Zeus missions on the weekends. If you would like to play add me on steam ([TRU]Gleimairy) I was planning on playing as Zeus but if someone else wants to they are welcome to!

Hope to see you soon!

Yeah not currently able to acess steam.

What country and timezone are you in?

I will probably get back on steam anywhere from around 5 days to another week or a week and a half or so.

We are not doing particulary zeus missions, but currently we do alot of zeus.

I have around 10 people and we are kind of doing a loose group, not like mil sim or something, I am going to use it to train some noob players I have tho.

We plan on playing with mods and stuff, but are waiting for a few particular ones to come out first for the most part.

Once I get on steam in the timeframe I wrote above, I will be sure to msg u etc.

If you have any friends that would like to play as well, as long as they are cool dudes, they are more then welcome.

We are running a weekly campaign and are looking for more players. We are looking for both zeus and players. Catch up on what we have done so far here:

http://www.ajsoc.com/campaign

Join the site it's a good group of guys. We play every Wednesday at 9:00 EST U.S. just hop in our team speak at 9 ts3.ajsoc.com

Q

Gleimairy I tried finding you on steam months ago, your name doesnt show up with or without the clantag.