Sign in to follow this  
-CCCP-Stalker

Breaking news

its a work of art!

(i rarely say things like that! So you should be very proud!wink.gif

-edit-

I only just realized! WAHOO! MORE EAST STUFF! RUSKIES DO RULE!

And it is the first thing we are going to release. We also have Mi2, NSV and Ka29 (still untextured so if you wanna help PM me plz). And it is only the first pack.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too 'cartoony'<span id='postcolor'>

there's worst though ...

Yes. They are hand made smile.gif And look on ITA_Tornado. They are also cartoon like but addon looks great.

Look great. I raise my thumbs up for this one. wow.gifsmile.gif

Could you show us a pic where a soldier stands next to it ,or compared to another chopper. Just wanting to see the size of this monster wink.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too 'cartoony'<span id='postcolor'>

It's called Cel-Shading i think, (Cartoon textures)

i saw games come out in "Cel-Shading", they look 100% cartoon lol

Finnaly a Chopper addon that isnt a UH-1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">will the texture guys name always be on the side?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I was wondering that also. It looks kinda cheezy with the name of the person who made the model or the textures on the side. If they want their name on it, it should be somewhere in small letters like inside or somewhere where it doesn't stick out like that. Otherwise it just looks very bad.

But other then that, I really like how it looks. Keep up the excellent work!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Very nice model! and like the news about the NSV is on works! No more M2 for east , that is GOOD! Please any pic of that babe? Thanks!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 04 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too 'cartoony'<span id='postcolor'>

there's worst though ...<span id='postcolor'>

OKay I realize that for majority of ppl here English is not the primary language so...

worst is when it can not get any worse

(should have used worse)

also (for others):

he to is too full to go to Toronto as it makes him too heavy

(notice difference between to and too)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 04 2002,20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too 'cartoony'<span id='postcolor'>

there's worst though ...<span id='postcolor'>

I disagree...while the textures aren't photorealistic, they are up to the quality of the original BIS chopper textures, IMHO...

Looking very good, cant wait to take it for a spin.

Will you somehow be able to load trucks and the like into the Mi-26 like in real life?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Oct. 05 2002,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Will you somehow be able to load trucks and the like into the Mi-26 like in real life?<span id='postcolor'>

Not possible.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">will the texture guys name always be on the side?<span id='postcolor'>

It is not his name. It is the name of our clan smile.gif And it is already removed (the second picture is newer). Oh and during the time we where making screenshots we used the config file of Christmas Tree smile.gif Mary Christmas everybody.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Oct. 05 2002,04:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looking very good, cant wait to take it for a spin.

Will you somehow be able to load trucks and the like into the Mi-26 like in real life?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope. It is impossible. We're thinking of making animated cargo door in future versions. And now it is only people cargo version.

The first beta will be out soon but betatest will be not public. The public beta (or maybe a full release) will be out in 1-2 weeks. I suppose. It all depends on my laziness smile.gif