Sign in to follow this  
thebega

Lock on unit would be a nice function for spectator

Since I use Spectator (in editor, prewiew, Esc - Spectator) I have to say, that I would appreciate, if there was a button, which would stick me to the unit and follow it from the same distance. Like now, the camera can focus on object, but the distance is changing.

Also when I am locked on, would be able to adjust the lock. Now its locked on head of persons, but being able to move the camera and still be locked would be also nice.

This two functions would make the magic for me.

Have a nice day.

It may be easier to cycle between players - press the left and right arrow keys to switch between instead of manually locking on

Oh, cool, i didnt know about it. But I mean, now you have to go with the unit. For example in counter strike ( :D ) when you spectate, you dont have to control the spectator, because it goes with the unit automatically. Here, the unit runs away, if you do nothing (im talking about the editor spectator)

Yeah I didn't know about it either, I tried to do what you were trying to do for a long time, and then I accidentally pressed an arrow key and realized what I'd been missing the whole time :P