Sign in to follow this  
jts_2009

configure correct path to arma2oa.exe

Hello. After I activated my key in steam for ARMA 2, ARMA 2 OA and etc... I have some problems. I want create some shortcuts to arma2oa.exe. Because I need a lot of mods and don't want rewrite them if I launch everytime arma 2 from steam. So. I created a shortcut with following path:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA_BE.exe" 0 0 -nomap -nosplash -cpucount=4 -world=empty -showscripterrors

ok. With that path I run arma 2 co and battleye is enabled. all ok. But, if I add -mod parameter, I don't have arma 2 vanilla attached. So I just have arma 2 oa, baf and pmc, but not arma 2 vanilla. For me it looks like that -mod parameter replace path to arma 2 vanilla. And this is exactly that what I want to know - the correct path to arma 2.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA_BE.exe" 0 0 -nomap -nosplash -cpucount=4 -world=empty -showscripterrors -mod={ATTACH ARMA 2};@NC

Edited by JTS_2009

Just copy "addons", "dta" folders from Arma 2 to your Arrowhead and forget about arma 2 problems.

Or use "Spirited Machine"'s Arma 2 Launcher which allows you to combine A2 and OA as a "Combined Ops" launch and has facilities for elegant modfolder handling, plus an additional empty commandline for any other extra commands you might want to use...

Sorry I don't have a link handy for that, but you'll find it here on the forums - probably in the A2/OA - Community Tools and Utilities section, or whatever its called... Or Try Armaholic for "Spirited Machines Arma2 Launcher" - easily the best A2 launcher around, it should solve all your issues... hopefully...

B

Just copy "addons", "dta" folders from Arma 2 to your Arrowhead and forget about arma 2 problems.

Yes yes -_-

Or use "Spirited Machine"'s Arma 2 Launcher which allows you to combine A2 and OA as a "Combined Ops" launch and has facilities for elegant modfolder handling, plus an additional empty commandline for any other extra commands you might want to use...

Sorry I don't have a link handy for that, but you'll find it here on the forums - probably in the A2/OA - Community Tools and Utilities section, or whatever its called... Or Try Armaholic for "Spirited Machines Arma2 Launcher" - easily the best A2 launcher around, it should solve all your issues... hopefully...

I don't want any launcher or something else. I want to know how I should attach arma 2 manually (hand-writing) :)

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\ArmA2OA_BE.exe" 0 0 -nomap -nosplash -cpucount=4 -world=empty -showscripterrors -mod={ATTACH ARMA 2};@NC