Sign in to follow this  
MagicalWaffle

No servers?

I can't find any servers? i'm running it through steam. I know gamespy just recently closed down so does that have anything to do with it?

I can't find any servers? i'm running it through steam. I know gamespy just recently closed down so does that have anything to do with it?

I have the same issue, and was running it standalone until this week. I was away a couple weeks, all ran fine when I left. Fired it up this week and when I hit multiplayer the "Receiving" screen comes up and sits there for a minute or so, then goes to the server list, which is completely empty. It actually hangs there for about 30 seconds before I can even click a button. Went online and read a couple things about the GamesSpy issue and having to port it over to Steam and activate it, which I did. Now it starts from Steam but does the exact same thing. Tried Validating Files through Steam and all is well, just no multiplayer. I can play Single player no problem.

ARMA3 runs MP no problem...

Help please!

I'm getting closer I guess.. If I run Operation Arrowhead there is no hesitation when I hit Multiplayer and I get a server list. Only problem is I am only seeing DayZ servers and I want Domination server.. hate DayZ. What am I missing?

I seem to get the same issue. It's all DayZ servers, and maybe 1 or 2 Wasteland servers.

Is this because of the switch to the new steam server system? Will this be fixed or is it just happening to us?

Is there a way to fix this myself? This is terrible and Arma 2 is unplayable now.

Do you guys have latest version af A2OA? 1.63 it is. I got it and i see lot of servers. even some domi, warfare, and insurgency. And i didnt do anything else than i just upgraded to 1.63 by forbiding usage of beta patch in steam.

Also i can confirm that i noticed big decrease in numbers of Domination servers lately. I know for sure that one of the servers dissapeared because group that was running it moved entirely to Arma3 and thus they canceled the Arma 2 domi server they were running. Others might have been broken by Fall of Gamespy.

It's not exactly the same problem but a bit related, I've seen in the changelog for the 1.63 Patch that Dayz servers should not appear if not Dayz mod is detected, but my browser is still full of Dayz and wasteland servers, I know I can use filters but I would prefer to see all servers except dayz. Also the server browser is now very slow when using filters.