stilton

Snakes still open doors?

On king of the hill last night... My friend and i were 'camping' a house when i noticed a door i had previously closed was open...

It was quite tense, but then down on the floor next to the door, was the snake.

I assume he was proud to have ambushed us, it's not a 'major game breaking issue', it was mildly amusing, but something like this is pretty game-breaking for competitive meta gameplay...

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1077

I see... Apologies.

Learn something everyday.

[cheers for that :D ]

Rabbits run into houses as well, opening doors, cooking food, watching TV. Ok, so maybe I exaggerated a little but they do open doors in Arma3. And run through to the other side, open door and bolt.

Rabbits run into houses as well, opening doors, cooking food, watching TV. Ok, so maybe I exaggerated a little but they do open doors in Arma3. And run through to the other side, open door and bolt.

Not kidding, my rabbit pet, opens doors hitting them, so we had to set locks all over the house. Funny thing, cuz she is really little and don't weight anything. But jumps up to almost 1.75 mts.

It's a big problem because she chews wires. And could electrocute herself or us ( I have already bought a couple XBOX360 wires, headphones, vacuum cleaner tubes, etc. )

Edited by MistyRonin

With the newly implemented door sounds on the dev branch, animals opening doors brings a whole new level of terror and paranoia to the game.

Snakes should be the final boss of ARMA III.

at least the snakes have the courtesy to open the door, the regular AI seem to be just fine with phasing through them

^haha this.. you'd think they could apply the snake door skills to the AI....