Sign in to follow this  
3lockad3

Dlc ?

Took a break from the game, but when I came back I saw DLC bundle..

exited I bought the bundle and quickly went to my editor.

I did not find a thing..

Can someone explain to me this DLC is ?

And why I can't see it in my editor ?

I have a lot of items in my editor, thus this post,,,, I'm lost and there is nothing really on the nedt to explain it.... !?!?!HELP!?!?!

Thanx in advance

I found the karts, but what about the choppers ?

Edited by 3lockad3

The Kart DLC added some go karts, uniforms, helmets, race track type objects... is that what you mean?

The DLC bundle is something like a season pass. It gives you the cart DLC and the Helicopter and Marksman DLCs once they are finished.

oh okay, I thought I was going crazy :D

Thanks guys!

thnx for the link as well SaltatorMortis

The kart dlc is jumping the shark a bit, IMO. I'm looking forward to the Helicopter and Marksman dlc, though. Hopefully a new campaign as well.

The kart dlc is jumping the shark a bit, IMO.

I don't really know if it's jumping the shark if the community demanded it. It was created as an April Fool's joke, which BIS has done several times before (we can agree jokes are not jumping the shark). Then the community demanded it be released, and BIS realized it would be a good mini-DLC to test their new distribution model.

I don't really know if it's jumping the shark if the community demanded it. It was created as an April Fool's joke, which BIS has done several times before (we can agree jokes are not jumping the shark). Then the community demanded it be released, and BIS realized it would be a good mini-DLC to test their new distribution model.

Oh ok. I wasn't aware that the community wanted it. Whew. I thought we were going to have a "Corporal Ben Kerry goes to Disneyland" dlc next ;).