Sign in to follow this  
Miroslaw Kowalski

MP5K Addon by BusterBlader

Hello guys,

This is a small MP5K Addon I did. It adds the MP5K to your game (Surprise!).

I modelled and textured the gun myself and also wrote the config myself.

Pictures:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/75750953800519768/B46E37D20AF012205DCE175A5C3D9FA0454CD0AA/ (145 kB)

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/75750988734808778/6EDC8C0868BA3B3386FC9160601CEAA03EC486CA/ (321 kB)

DL Link:

Classnames:

MP5K: BUS_SMG_MP5K_F

MP5K (Holosight): BUS_SMG_MP5K_Holo_F

Magazines: 30Rnd_9x21_Mag or 16Rnd_9x21_Mag

I hope you have fun while playing or shooting with it. Report any bugs by PM or in this thread.

EDIT:

<- did a speed modelling video Edited by BusterBlader

Beautiful model, BusterBlaster, a gift for all MP5K fans... but could you add ASDG joint rails support so we can add more optics to it, like Iansky red dots?

cheers!

;2734953']Beautiful model' date=' BusterBlaster, a gift for all MP5K fans... but could you add [i']ASDG joint rails support[/i] so we can add more optics to it, like Iansky red dots?

cheers!

+1

This weapon + Iansky scopes would be sexy!

BusterBlaster, the only issues I have to point out is that the model seems to lack a rvmat texture (there´s no reflections and shine, it´s all opaque material) and the left hand grip should be of the vertical grip hand animation, you had used the AFG (MX grip) animation - so the thumb is passing through the weapon bolt! -, you should use the Mk20 or MXM hand animation (they have a proper vertical grip position)... fix this, add ASDG rail support and your SMG is a great addition to Arma3 armory!

But great work nonetheless!

cheers!

Thank you for the feedback guys :)

@Corporal_Lib: I didn't use the MX animation. I use my own. And to be honest I NEVER want to touch that animation again :D But I'll see what I can do. I already plan on adding ASDG Joint Rails compatibility but I first have to understand how it works. For the rvmat: Can you please describe what's missing? The weapon has an rvmat (at least it should) which contains a normalmap.

No sorry. This is an MP5K Addon and the weapon you want is an MP5. There are some mods containing MP5s out there. Check them out ;)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@mp5k.png

@ BusterBlader;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hemy man!

great job on this gun!

The lower gun in the pic is the same that you created in one part of the speedmodeling video?

Are you planning to release?

@Modder: This is one thing I was actually planning to do :D

@deniodan: yes but I didn't want to continue modelling the buttstock at this time so I decided to first do a version without :D

Thank you for the feedback guys :)

@Corporal_Lib: I didn't use the MX animation. I use my own. And to be honest I NEVER want to touch that animation again :D But I'll see what I can do. I already plan on adding ASDG Joint Rails compatibility but I first have to understand how it works. For the rvmat: Can you please describe what's missing? The weapon has an rvmat (at least it should) which contains a normalmap.

Robalo will prowlly help you out with ASDG if you ask him (he´s the author lol), and so must be the UV mapping that is missing, cus your MP5K doesn´t have reflections and shines, it looks like opaque metal or rough plastic =)

cheers!

Specular? Good grief, I had the wrong knowledge that rvmat and UV maping were responsible for reflexes and shines! Thanks for the clarification, and looking forward to see your model and animations improved, I just love the Mp5K, thanks again for developing it =)

cheers!

Hey guys,

I just released version 1.1.

Pictures:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/71248000280149474/D619038494258C033BCD585F4FC964DFF3BFB65F/ (156 kB) a bit too much haha :D

Changelog:

- Added SMDI and AS textures (if SMDI is too strong please report)

Future Plans:

- ASDG Joint Rails Support

- Buttstock variant

- Maybe better Animation

Download

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

BusterBlader, maybe the SMDI is too strong, the MP5K seems to be chrome coated as it is too shiny now - from opaque on first version all way around in this version lol - and the hand is just suspending the handgrip, isn´t it suppose to use the MK20 grip animation (the AAF rifle animation, it should hold the gun the same way) with the thumb down, not up... but it is developing/improving great, anxious to see the buttstock variant!

cheers!