Sign in to follow this  
zukov

CSAT vehicles please

so far the CSAT vehicles are worked with minor attention;

some veichles have the reversing lights, and stop lights, some no (and i don't restart with the MI48 cockpit debate)

th t100 is still a placeholder, Slammer has the physix on the skirts t100 is a unique block

2014-07-18_00002.jpg

2014-07-18_00003.jpg

after one year is possible to work on this?

so far the CSAT vehicles are worked with minor attention;

some veichles have the reversing lights, and stop lights, some no (and i don't restart with the MI48 cockpit debate)

th t100 is still a placeholder, Slammer has the physix on the skirts t100 is a unique block

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-gOPDAt6zEGI/U8ja-f7abUI/AAAAAAAAAFk/i5wYYfzhHxY/w800-h450-no/2014-07-18_00002.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-P6Cd2GsKEA0/U8ja-hJVJ_I/AAAAAAAAAFo/bnWcEJ831QY/w800-h450-no/2014-07-18_00003.jpg

after one year is possible to work on this?

There are no PhysX or physics on the skirts of the slammer, and there is no way to make a part of a model affected by any kind of physics.

On slammer it's just an rotation animation that I believe takes the vehicle bank as the source. This is wrong because the slats aren't affected when any kind of sideways or vertical force is applied to it.

There are no PhysX or physics on the skirts of the slammer, and there is no way to make a part of a model affected by any kind of physics.

On slammer it's just an rotation animation that I believe takes the vehicle bank as the source. This is wrong because the slats aren't affected when any kind of sideways or vertical force is applied to it.

yes but one has the animations and another one no, In CSAT region nobody uses the reverse lights, however the CSAT vehicles have need more attention

and about physx no bouncing antennas, no vehicles moving parts, much troubles on MP

what is it worth? just to sell more nvidia cards

Tbh the benefit of PysX has been pretty underwhelming so far....

I'd like to see some CSAT vehicle improvements. And some more love for the faction in general. There's so much stuff that goes into BLUFOR that doesn't go into CSAT.

I like being the bad guys, so I'd appreciate stuff getting fleshed out a bit more.

This. The ragdolls are the only noticeable PhysX effects, and at this point the animations from Arma 2 still look better. I don't know how many times I've killed an AI and had them ragdoll in a ridiculous fashion that really just reminds me I'm playing a game. My favorite is when you headshot a prone AI and all they do is droop down like they've gone to sleep.

It'd be nice to see ragdolls literally fracture from explosions and such. Helicopter rotors and fixed wings bending during turns. And like OP said, tank skirts actually moving. It's the little details that make the experience all the better.

Turn out functionality for the BTR-K would be nice, especially since there are least two clearly visible hatches on the vehicle.

8XNuU1T.jpg

Wait.. arma3 has PhysX??

On a more serious note, yes the physics is very underwhelming. I'v honestly given up on it ever improving. :icon_neutral:

This. The ragdolls are the only noticeable PhysX effects, and at this point the animations from Arma 2 still look better. I don't know how many times I've killed an AI and had them ragdoll in a ridiculous fashion that really just reminds me I'm playing a game. My favorite is when you headshot a prone AI and all they do is droop down like they've gone to sleep.

It'd be nice to see ragdolls literally fracture from explosions and such. Helicopter rotors and fixed wings bending during turns. And like OP said, tank skirts actually moving. It's the little details that make the experience all the better.

For the most part, this is correct. Although Arma 2 death drops seemed too... idk, shoot a guy in the foot, and he spins like he got shot in the shoulder. I'd much prefer the ragdolls. Well, a prone man getting a bullet to the dome, isn't going to do much more than relax, which IS going to look like going to sleep. Also, I would LOVE to see Physx where in aircraft, pulling hard maneuvers allow for bending parts, like wings of Fixed Wing Aircraft bend, and rotors of helicopters bending would be amazing.

However, on a more serious note regarding Physics, and... PhysX... The real MAJOR contender we will most definitely notice, is when the Helicopters DLC introduces RopesX, with Sling loading, and other capabilities. Those kinds of Physics are by no means going to be, "Underwhelming".

For the most part, this is correct. Although Arma 2 death drops seemed too... idk, shoot a guy in the foot, and he spins like he got shot in the shoulder. I'd much prefer the ragdolls. Well, a prone man getting a bullet to the dome, isn't going to do much more than relax, which IS going to look like going to sleep. Also, I would LOVE to see Physx where in aircraft, pulling hard maneuvers allow for bending parts, like wings of Fixed Wing Aircraft bend, and rotors of helicopters bending would be amazing.

However, on a more serious note regarding Physics, and... PhysX... The real MAJOR contender we will most definitely notice, is when the Helicopters DLC introduces RopesX, with Sling loading, and other capabilities. Those kinds of Physics are by no means going to be, "Underwhelming".

Graw 2 (2006) has better Physx implementation than Arma 3, and this is no TKOH but arma 3 there are still a lot of choppers. i want see 1 (one) bouncing antenna and the CSAT veihches completed

i repeat again some have reverese lights and some no, in the picture above no turn out on btrk and yes in Nato counterpart etc etc

after 1 year is the minimum