Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

PBO Manager Problem

Hi, not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but - all of a sudden, I'm getting an 'unhandled exception error' message whenever I try to open a PBO file with the manager. Any suggestions on how I might resolve this? I can supply more information if needs be. Just wondered if anybody had experienced anything similar.

Hi, Meat147 - yes, that's installed okay! Thanks for the response!

No, unfortunately not! I've tried re-installing the PBO manager and Framework 4 - still getting an unhandled exception error message.

you have a corrupted pbo file. you need to reinstall pbomanager to fix it. if you attemp to open the corrupt file it will continue.

i may be a bit late but this is what happened to me, i installed .NET framework 4 but it was already installed with correct vesion so that wasn't the problem, i reinstalled pbo manager after clicking uninstall nothing happened. everytime i opened it up it said "Settings.xml is being used by another application". now that i found the problem i figured out the fix, uninstall Pbo Manager completely, then go to "C:\Users\*yours_user*\AppData\Local" and delete the "PboM" folder which will contain the settings.xml (this is the corrupt file). reinstall PBO manager and there you go, it will reinstall the PboM folder aswell as PBO manager

• Like 1

On 26/07/2015 at 6:43 PM, xrushxclan said:

i may be a bit late but this is what happened to me, i installed .NET framework 4 but it was already installed with correct vesion so that wasn't the problem, i reinstalled pbo manager after clicking uninstall nothing happened. everytime i opened it up it said "Settings.xml is being used by another application". now that i found the problem i figured out the fix, uninstall Pbo Manager completely, then go to "C:\Users\*yours_user*\AppData\Local" and delete the "PboM" folder which will contain the settings.xml (this is the corrupt file). reinstall PBO manager and there you go, it will reinstall the PboM folder aswell as PBO manager

This did and still continues to work for me :rthumb: In fact, you don't even need to reinstall the PBO manager, you can just delete the settings.xml.