Sign in to follow this  
mechanical

Noob post about kicked out of all servers

I searched the threads and didnt find a good answer or even one from 2014. I keep getting kicked out of all the normal servers on arma 2 OA. I can get into dayz commander and play dayz all day long without issue but any warfare or coop in a regular multyplayer menu processes my guid and kicks me. this is a very recent thing ive been playing on these server every now and again for a year at least.

I have many mods on ASR,FDF,Koren forces and yes it was all disabled every @MOD anything is disabled ive done that a hundred times without issue.

the only new things that have happened recently is i do play on the editor and write sqfs and today i plugged in the -showscripterrors in my window to check my sqfs but i removed that before attempting to play. but yet today i cant log onto any standerd arma server. i also get a small message about battle eye client and serverside im just stuck not sure where to post and just want to have a bit of fun playin benny warfare couse dayz gets old after a bit any help would be greatly appreciated. ive also tried to update battleeye or check for updates without any luck even on their website couse nothing in my steamapps folders tells me which battleeye i have

thanks again if anyone can help

---------- Post added at 02:49 ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 ----------

forgot to mention one odd thing i noticed is that the bottom of the server select screen where you see the mods needed to play... and below that it shows the players names that are in the game

NO NAMES SHOW UP it shows in the top rightish area the number of players on and the ping but it will not show any players names. i feel like i am getting a hackers treatment by battleeye after using the -showscripterrors in my launch parameters but im not sure battle eye is even the problem just mentioning that no names show up now and to reitterate the -showscripterrors is no longer in my launch parameters

thanks again for the third time for any help