Sign in to follow this  
Hyperion101

Terrible helicopter selling mistake interrupted campaign?

I've just got to that point where I'm asked to bring a heavy load into some veteran show, by the heavy red Vrana corp heli which was suddenly brought to my heliport. Well I thought that I don't want to have such a quick jump from the little one to a big one so I decided to sell it and buy a civil medium one instead. Well that was a big mistake which I cannot take back by even starting off the older campaign missions! I don't have even 200 000 now, I cannot continue the campaign by rebuying it again. I've already completed the 3 side missions and it seems like the 2 rescue / search ones will be available forever as a very little income of 30k / 35k, not to mention that I would have to do the tedious rescue mission around 20 - 30 times to get some cash again, for the heavy chopper!

Why is it so confusing when it comes to loading an older points in the campaign, and the money or your current equipment just overwrites all the older points in the campaign, as if it was saved separately? Is there any easy way to put the big helicopter back and remove the medium one? Or maybe a simple cheat? I read here on this forums about a function

300000 call bis_fnc_heliportmoneyadd

but unfortunately I cannot even test it myself as I have no knowledge on how to use it and where, I've never even done any logic stuff in the Arma editor

EDIT: Added that function in the editor to be triggered by BLUFOR and spawned as a US soldier in the area. After that, $ANY appeared in the upper right corner and my campaign cash is still unchanged

Edited by ElHyperion

Someone help me please, I don't want to start the campaign from the start. I've even lost the light helicopter now, as someone said that if you sell it and then abort and play the heliport again, it'll reappear...

I would like to finally finish this game, why does the campaign community for both Arma and ToH have to be so dead?