Sign in to follow this  
John Kozak

I want my "Firing Drills Champion" achievement! :)

Here is a screenshot from the game Challenges:

1024x576.resizedimage

All challenges are complete, yet the "Firing Drills Champion" achievement is not there. No wonder it's only at 0.1% in global stats :)

Have you completed them all with gold medals?

Have you completed them all with gold medals?

For the reference: the challenge is checked in the list if and only if you complete it with "gold"

For the reference: the challenge is checked in the list if and only if you complete it with "gold"

Thank you, did not know that.

Hiya!

First: well done - some of them are quite tricky to get the Gold medal for :blush:

Did you complete any of those before the achievement was introduced with Karts DLC (1.18)? There are two places the system registers the times for the achievement: when selecting the rules at the start and when completing a Course of Fire. Can you try starting all of them and selecting Competitive (you don't have the finish them)?

Hiya!

First: well done - some of them are quite tricky to get the Gold medal for :blush:

Did you complete any of those before the achievement was introduced with Karts DLC (1.18)? There are two places the system registers the times for the achievement: when selecting the rules at the start and when completing a Course of Fire. Can you try starting all of them and selecting Competitive (you don't have the finish them)?

Yes, as a matter of fact I've completed a couple quite early, right after their release... I'll try that, thank you!

Kudos for the challenges themselves, did indeed make me sweat :D

Edited by DarkWanderer

Hiya!

Hi DnA,

Sorry for the delay in answer - didn't have computer time at all in three weeks :) Beginning then exiting several drills in competitive mode indeed helped. Thank you!