Sign in to follow this  
MacMillan11

Can't connect to servers in 1.63 patch

With new patch I'm can't connect to friends' servers. Not see in filter.

I've solved the problem....during the download from Steam, my antivirus was blocking a part of the "Battle Eye". Disabled the firewall during the download, and it goes well. But, the strange thing is that the day that they realesed the patch, Steam doesn't donwload nothing :\.

Spetsnaz_189;2733007']I've solved the problem....during the download from Steam' date=' my antivirus was blocking a part of the "Battle Eye". Disabled the firewall during the download, and it goes well. But, the strange thing is that the day that they realesed the patch, Steam doesn't donwload nothing :\.[/quote']

So, I have to update Battleye? Is that right?

The problem with Battleye was only that my antivirus block it. And blocking it, Steam stop the update.

Your Steam have update the game? Because at the beginning my Steam haven't download the update, i had to force it.

Just had the same problem, Our servers were functioning fine at 0200 this morning, woke up and browser no longer works

UPDATE: Have gotten 1 of our 5 servers to show up, The other one are "online and functional" but do not show up in browser and will only accept connections from direct connections from IP and Port.

UPDATE TO AN UPDATE: I have fixed all my servers by editing their steam query ports using this guide https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg#Arma_2:_Operation_Arrowhead_.26_Arma_3_-_STEAM_ports_configuration

and increasing the port by 10 for each INDIVIDUAL server

Edited by Tacti-Cool

I have kind of the same problem.

I cant connect normally to any server after gamespy gone.

Problem is this:

When I see servers int multiplayer menu, I see them with huge pings ( 1000+ ms ) while real ping is about 100-150 ( which is fine ).

So when I hit JOIN, some servers shows my real ping to this server ( even if in serverlist it was 1000+ ), but most of them : not.

All servers that I was able to play before gamespy problem now cant be played because of this.