Sign in to follow this  
linuxmaster9

Advanced Tactical Wasteland

Hey guys,

I have been working on Advanced Tactical Wasteland for a while now ~9 months. It combines ACE mod with 404 Wasteland v2.9. There are some tweaks like removing Jets from the mission and replacing them with propeller-driven aircraft, and replacing AA launchers with FLAK cannons that fire FLAK HEDP rounds. One thing that has been driving me nuts lately is how to take the Roaming AI squads and Weapons spawning in buildings from TONIC's Wasteland and putting them in this one. Since 404 Wasteland was based on TONIC's, I figured it would be fairly cut and dry. Not the case. TONIC's looks like chicken-scratch. I have not been able to figure that out. Then comes the gunstores. They always fail to work properly. Therefore, I have essentially removed them from the mission. Hence the weapons spawning on the ground part. If anyone would be willing to help me figure this stuff out, I would appreciate it. I am looking for dev team people. I am working with Survival Operations for hosting and community but so far, it is just me doing any coding. Periodically I do a live stream testing of the mission.