Sign in to follow this  
viperx

Requesting automatic installation of Army of the Czech Republic Light

Dear developer Team,

now after Arma 2 OA moved completely to steam it would be very nice if you could manage that the Army of the Czech Republic Light DLC get automaticly installed like PMC and BAF light DLC already does.

It would offer the opportunity to use all the nice content from this DLC on the last existing big Arma 2 OA Servers which is atm not possible cause most player doesnt have installed it.

Shure its possible to force the player to install it but then they would get kicked on connect without understanding the reason in most cases which isnt a realy good way.

The other way to make it optionall isnt realy better. Well player could connect and play but if they have not installed ACR the content from this DLC is invisible and inaudible for them which let them think and cry about the player who use it cause they think they cheat.

I hope you can accomplish my wish and I think most other player would like it too to play with some "new content" for Arma 2 OA.

I wrote a script to count how many player use it.

From 1100 players 12% have ACR activated. Thats bad :-/

Issue with ACR is, it depends on both ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead, so "lite" can't be simply included with patch, that is same for everyone, because not everyone have ArmA2.

ACR "Lite".

I believe ArmA 2 Free was never actually supported as Combined Operations component

It was people in our clan who had A2 free where able to put it together with OA and got CO

Update 10% from 4700 User have it installed :(

Maybe someone from bohemia can tell us about if its possible or not.

I just came to the forums to ask for this, glad to see others are interested in it. Are PMC and BAF not OA expansions, therefor ACR shouldn't have problems being added in the same way?

Are PMC and BAF not OA expansions, therefor ACR shouldn't have problems being added in the same way?

Yes PMC, BAF and ACR are all expansions and in that respect are all the same.

The man is asking about the "Lite" version of ACR so it is a different subject.

I support this idea. Please release a Lite version of ACR.

Seeing as the other DLC packages are available to everyone it only seems right that ACR be made in the same way if possible. Would give us some new vehicles to play with in public servers :D

Yes PMC, BAF and ACR are all expansions and in that respect are all the same.

The man is asking about the "Lite" version of ACR so it is a different subject.

And the "Lite" versions of PMC and BAF are what everyone has in their vanilla installation of arma. So why not ACR lite?

So why not ACR lite?

There already exists an ACR Lite. You download it in the usual way.

For those of you who are not familiar with grammar and spelling: The man at the top of the thread suggests that ACR Lite be an automatic download rather than a manual download.

The answer is above: Some have Arma2 and some have Operation Arrowhead. Some have combined them to make Combined Operations.

It seems you cannot have ACR Lite as an auto download because not everybody has Combined Operations.

I am not an expert on this stuff. I am an expert at reading, spelling and grammar. :)

Edited by Joe98