Sign in to follow this  
Etzuu

COOP 12 - Operation Kinetic

Operation Kinetic

hloxddvkqegr1ixfg.jpg

Summary: NATO is losing Altis to OPFOR forces and has requested your team to mount an offensive to take Rodopoli in order to stop enemy forces from driving any further North. Take the city and dig in.

Details: This a 12 player coop mission based around 2 fire teams and 1 pilot/recon team. This is a hardcore, no re-spawn mission. Vanilla, no mods needed.

Download: Direct Download

Edited by Etzuu

This is a hardcore, no re-spawn mission. Vanilla, no mods needed.

Sold! :) Installing on the CiA server.

Sold! :) Installing on the CiA server.

If you run this on a night I'm not there, let me know how it goes -- could use some feedback :)

Most certainly will! I intended to select it last night but we were too many and later too few... I will attempt to select it next time incase our number allows.

Updated to fix some bugs -- thanks to the CIA folk for the help (also added Backpacks for you Variable :))

Updated to fix some bugs -- thanks to the CIA folk for the help (also added Backpacks for you Variable :))

Good man! Looking forward to playing it again. Have you incorporated the FHQ task tracker?

Good man! Looking forward to playing it again. Have you incorporated the FHQ task tracker?

Negative, however I fixed it the old fashion way (more effort). Next mission I'll dedicate some time to better understand the task tracker.

Updated: Added Revive Script