Sign in to follow this  
blijfiguurpaul

No acces to MCC Sandbox

Hi Everyone :D

So, I always used MCC Sandbox just fine, when I was not running a dedicated server...

Now I am, and I can't acces MCC Sandbox. I mean, I can scroll on it and stuff like that, but whenever I'm trying to do something, it say's: Acces Denied. Well, this is quite frustrating, because I logged in on my server as an admin, only player on the server, logged in into the MCC Sandbox and created a zone. Still: ACCES DENIED. Don't know what I am missing. First one to create a zone is the 'admin' of MCC Sandbox, right?

Is it possible that someone else created a zone? I already tried restarting the server, and yestherday, it worked just fine... Is it possible that another player tried to troll me or something like that, and created something like a permanent zone, since I do not have BattlEye enabled?

Thanks everyone for taking your time to read this, and eventually respond to this. I really appreciate it :)

Mike Ehrmantraut

You need to Log In first than anybody else. If someone logged in before you, and that person DOESN'T log out, you won't be able to access MCC. It doesn't matter if that person disconnected from the server, he must log out so you can Log In... I don't know if you understand what i'm saying ^^

You need to Log In first than anybody else. If someone logged in before you, and that person DOESN'T log out, you won't be able to access MCC. It doesn't matter if that person disconnected from the server, he must log out so you can Log In... I don't know if you understand what i'm saying ^^

I know what you are saying, but I don't now how to fix this... Tried allready dozens of things... Deleting the mission and exporting it to multiplayer again... Help please? :P

Not sure what to do.

Thanks for the reaction :)

I know what you are saying, but I don't now how to fix this... Tried allready dozens of things... Deleting the mission and exporting it to multiplayer again... Help please? :P

Not sure what to do.

Thanks for the reaction :)

just one stupid question, you are calling the MCC through the command line on the dedicated server, right?

Eh... No...?

Maybe a stupid question ( well... Maybe... I almost know for sure this is a stupid question ), but how do I runn Mcc through command line?

Eh... No...?

Maybe a stupid question ( well... Maybe... I almost know for sure this is a stupid question ), but how do I runn Mcc through command line?

He means that the server need to run MCC. You can't log into MCC if the server doesn't run it.

He means that the server need to run MCC. You can't log into MCC if the server doesn't run it.

And how do I exactly run it via the server?

Do I just need to put the MCC files into the MPMissions folder or...?