Sign in to follow this  
gerhart

Blitzkrieg missions not working after updating conversion to 1.11

I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. After updating the Iron Front converted mod for Arma2CO I can't play any Blitzkrieg missions. This is the error that pops up lib\lib_blitzkrieg\source\both\SetDefaultParameters.sqf not found. I had to update from 1.08 all the way up to 1.11 plus the dlc patches. I grabbed all of the patches and updated in order. I did report this on the DEV site also, BUG # 74675.

I'm curious if I'm the only one having this issue then it may only be on my end.

Edited by Gerhart

will check and get fixed for the next patch. thanks for the report in the issue tracker

Thanks .kju, I didn't know if it was something I did when installing the patches.

Sorry to bother you about this but do you happen to have a template for a Blitzkrieg US vs German. I tried what you suggested but failed. I have been off work since Feb. with neck issues and I then had a heart attack. They tried putting a stint in but it failed and they punctured my artery so now I have to wait 6-8 weeks to try again. I know you would think that this must be the last thing for me to worry about but to be honest playing and making these blitzkrieg missions really relaxes me and I have fun doing them. If you have an already made template for US vs German laying about could you please upload it.

I was going to try and revert back so I can play those missions but can't so I'll be eagerly waiting for the next fix.

Thanks again for everything you've done.

Here is a hotfix:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B78l1r8Ot0x9a0M2ZnB6TE83b0U/edit

Replace in @IF\addons

Note: This might brake the next patch.

So if you want to be on the safe side, rename first the lib_blitzkrieg.pbo to .bk and revert it before the next patch.

---

I've made a basic template for the US faction in the A3 Blitzkrieg version now.

I will back-port to the IFA2 version for the next patch: https://dev.withsix.com/issues/74704

---

Sorry to hear about your health problems - hopefully it works out and you get well again!

.kju I just wanted to thank you for the hotfix, it worked. Sorry I didn't reply sooner as I have been at doctors appointments and in the hospital once again. I did make a crappy tutorial for making a Blitzkrieg mission on my channel. It's actually too long for what I wanted to do but it gets the point across. Thank you once again for the hotfix.