Sign in to follow this  
player999

hi so should i install this or not?

Presuming that you are talking about Take on Helicopters I will tell you yes!!

TOH is the most realistic helicopter sim that there is. If you like helicopters then you should buy it.

Also, with the Rearmed patch you can enhance your game with Arma 2 content and take it to the next level. By doing so, you will be able to play military style missions which include insertions, extractions(in hot LZs) attacking convoys, providing support for ground units and more. These missions are especially good when you play them with friends or in multiplayer in general.

Not to forget, there is also a campaign in game that is pretty good and that will offer you some hours of gameplay.

As for more missions being made it will take a while but they will come out eventually, by players.

To point out, apart from the flight models TOH is better that other flight sims because you aren't "trapped" in the helicopter. You can get out and walk, drive cars, boats or airplanes, fight, first aid your fellow soldiers and fly them to safety and many more.

In short, this game is worth being installed. And if you can join a coop mission then it is really great.

Well I have witnessed teamkilling twice. The second time it was on one of my own servers and he was immediately kicked. So it is something extremely rare.

To be honest you must be aware that there aren't so many people playing. That is why I recommended playing with friends. But there are times that you can find 7 people playing at the same time.

sounds like:

do singleplayer

play around with editor for an hour

k that was fun now im back to watching cat videos

:\

Hello everyone, i'm sorry to post it here, I can't creat new threads and don't know why :confused:, anyway...

My problem is simple : when i click on "Multiplayer" a message like "no more multiplayer for take ON Helicopters" (i can't have a good translation of it since i have the game in French) appears and i'm stuck in LAN servers :(

I have already played multiplayer few wekks ago on TOH, hosted some missions, played some Co-Op, is there something to do, or is just something wrong about the master server ?

Excuse me for my bad english have a nice W-E :p

Nope, Gamespy shut down and BIS haven't (and wont) change the MP to a different host.