Fushko

Getting weird shadow glitches

same problem here on my brand new EVGA 750 Ti ... I hoped this card would be an upgrade over my old GTX 285, but now it looks worse than before due to those glitches :( Hope this gets fixed soon...

Since I haven't experienced such or similar problems with the GTX 750 in any other game, the problem might still be one with Arma3 istself and not with the drivers. I hope BI will also look into this and fix it, if possible.

I made an account here just to confirm that my EVGA GTX 750 ti has the exact same issues. They're hardly noticeable at times but extraordinarily annoying at others. I have not found any solution to this whatsoever.

I made a post on the NVIDIA support forums and I also submitted this issue to the Arma 3 bug tracker. Hopefully this will get someone's attention.

Edited by SteveB117

I made an account here just to confirm that my EVGA GTX 750 ti has the exact same issues. They're hardly noticeable at times but extraordinarily annoying at others. I have not found any solution to this whatsoever.

I made a post on the NVIDIA support forums and I also submitted this issue to the Arma 3 bug tracker. Hopefully this will get someone's attention.

Can you please put a link to the ticket on the feedback tracker in this thread so we can find it and upvote it easier?

Can you please put a link to the ticket on the feedback tracker in this thread so we can find it and upvote it easier?

Here it is: feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19926

Here it is: feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19926

Thanks. All GTX 750 users with glitches please upvote this!

Sorry for bumping this again, but I dearly hope this issue doesn't go by the board, here or on the feedback tracker. Come on, are there really only 8 GTX 750 users on this forum that are having issues right now?

Bought a new laptop with GeForce 840M card, have this issue.

i have a lenovo y50 gaming laptop 

gtx 860m 

and recently i've been getting this annoying glitch is there any fix for this please reply

i have a lenovo y50 gaming laptop 

gtx 860m 

and recently i've been getting this annoying glitch is there any fix for this please reply

NVIDIA fixed the issue for me with a new driver. Check if you have got the latest version.

The nvidia driver for 750TI 355.82 has shadows issues.

I fix the problem staying in the 355.60 (make a full uninstall of the new the driver )

• Like 1

I fix the problem staying in the 355.60 (make a full uninstall of the new the driver )

Same Here.

Thanks, that fixed it for me.

Seems like nVIDIA is really trying to get bad drivers through in the last 12 months.

My GTX860m didn't seem to like nvidia updates at all. Reverted back to v353.62 and these shadow glitches disappeared for good.

Seems more stable in general. Definitely sticking with this version! ;)

Looks like 361.43 is having the same issues on the GTX 750ti. Updated about a week ago and just played Arma tonight. Especially bad if you have two characters or vehicles loaded out the same. The seem to "share" shadows via these same kind of point lines.