Sign in to follow this  
Anrchy

Player [Spetsnaz]Nico banned for cheating, now DDOSing server

[15th]Pvt.[spetsnaz]Nico from brazil was banned for repeated cheating, sometime last week.

Here's his profile on this forum: Pr0D1g10

hsne4m.png

Here is his gameid:

8490447 - [15th]Pvt.[spetsnaz]Nico

He began launching assaults on the SF CWA server first by using cheats and faking game id.

He started to launch DDOS attacks from a botnet addresses and knocked down the server. Some of the ip's he is using:

IPs removed

He uses pseudo names with randomly generated characters in following format:

[Dolg14] random_garbage_characters

Edited by MadDogX

I'm from Uruguay wtf

---------- Post added at 01:19 ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 ----------

You ain't going to reply this? You see you're lieing? i'm from Uruguay, not Brasil, and you also have no proof of this, you can't said i've DDOSed your server. This is soo LOL

---------- Post added at 02:47 ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 ----------

Seems like somebody is lying, or not? ;). No one will believe you, you have no proofs, and also, doing false accusations. So, sorry man :)

@Anrchy

It would be wise to provide exact proof of your claims before you accuse someone so openly. More importantly how you know its him

@Pr0D1g10

Simply stating your not from Brazil, which no one can say for certain where your from, does not prove innocence. I'm not saying your are, just stating a fact.

@ You Both

Since your both clearly new to these forums, we try to maintain respect when dealing with problems associated with members, and we do it privately at that. But I ll say that cheating, lying about cheaters(for whatever personal reason), and wasting thread space are not taken lightly by community members or forum moderators.

I've decided to shut my server down for good. I had three servers for US west, east and europe but it's totally bullshit. it's not worth staying up late trying to fix spammers and cheaters and deal with assholes who show no respect.

I was really enjoying the past few weeks reliving the old classic game but unfortunately this DDOS spam and cheating and crazy people just draws the last straw for me.

Goodbye all.

I've decided to shut my server down for good. I had three servers for US west, east and europe but it's totally bullshit. it's not worth staying up late trying to fix spammers and cheaters and deal with assholes who show no respect.

I was really enjoying the past few weeks reliving the old classic game but unfortunately this DDOS spam and cheating and crazy people just draws the last straw for me.

Goodbye all.

Now you have not conclusions, you gave up. That is what happens to liars.

it's not worth staying up late trying to fix spammers and cheaters and deal with assholes who show no respect..

I lol'd so hard with that.

Its haker ANAStASiA do it! Ban she and over! And i think ANAStASiA = userpc100 from youtube and russian community form and next him nick SOLDAT and Dolg14. This do another stuff an dainger. Need ban 100%!

Edited by kimask

I don't see any point to this thread, other than starting a witch hunt / flame war.

Closed.