Sign in to follow this  
GranolaBar

[VAS] Interface UPDGRADE

Hi Members,

Few people know that i using my proper interface for the Virtual Ammo Box System and contact me in PM.

The reason is easy, in french, the strings are so long and i can't view the name of ammo and more.

In addition, i'm angry to do not view the ammo on my actual gun in my inventory, i add the function.

The only missing for me, ... a button to show directly all the inventory .... if someone want help me for it.

In addition, i want work on a addition button to use a 3d view function to show the soldier, not the system with "echap" and paperdoll system.

Thanks for TONIC for the initial VAS System, i don't change the original "gear test mission". I add just a training space for the guns for the people who want test directly the equipment.

The link : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=263411951

mini_366489107410screenshots2014052500001.jpg

Best Regards.

G.B

Edited by GranolaBar

Is there any change of releasing this out of Workshop? Workshop adds _a lot_ of unnecessary steps if someone want to implement this on their own missions. Thanks :)

Is there any change of releasing this out of Workshop? Workshop adds _a lot_ of unnecessary steps if someone want to implement this on their own missions. Thanks :)

OK :) I upload it in fews versions tonight : pbo mission, dezipped mission and only my VAS interface.

Nicely done, thanks for your great effort :)

After, i think that Bohemia and many studio have directly a software, maybe a free software on the web to create boxes with horizontal and vertical values.

I have worked fews hours (maybe 15 or more) to modify the values of all the box in the interface and translate the parts that i don't like in french.

In addition, there is i think some problems with some languages. My interface is dedicated to French in terms of width of the strings.

For the others languages, we must change many values for the best string width...

One Interface by language was the perfect solution, but for that, we need the translation for all the parts in the interface.

To finish, if the paperdool gear view of Dslyecxi was just a script, i think it's possible to create a function. I can create easily a button for that :)

Nobody to create an function to view all the inventory in a bag ? on the soldier or other ? It's actually so bad to show only objects by filter... We can only show all the inventory when we have save it but i don't like this system...

Edited by GranolaBar

OK :) I upload it in fews versions tonight : pbo mission, dezipped mission and only my VAS interface.

Much appreciated! :D

Thanks Granola, nice work :)

It's easy to incorporate paperdool gear view of Dslyecxi in VAS Script

Thanks Granola, nice work :)

It's easy to incorporate paperdool gear view of Dslyecxi in VAS Script

I can create a box anywhere, after i work with you about the function of paperdool view. I'm on your TS to talk about it.

Okay i'm on teamspeak at 8:00 pm

See you

Okay Granola, this version has Dslyecxi Paperdoll view with four buttons, Start View, Front, Back and Stop View

http://26ub0d6ydc.1fichier.com/

Edited by pokertour

Okay Granola, this version has Dslyecxi Paperdoll view with four buttons, Start View, Front, Back and Stop View

http://26ub0d6ydc.1fichier.com/

Ok thanks.

If we don't use the stop view, we can hum .. push nothing after, only possibility, exit the party or reload the mission.

If i move all the interface on the left or the right, you mean it's possible to move the camera ? on the right or left of the interface ? To show in the same time the guy and the interface of VAS.

In addition, we can imagine an another solution, a mini interface when we opening, with just fews option, VAS, paperdool, and more if necessary, when we exit the secondary interface (VAS) for exemple, we return to the mini interface with the few choices, it's maybe the better solution, for all the ideas we wants.

The stop view it's now correct.

Stop view only if you clic on the cross to quit , not Esc key i work to fix it

If you want i'm on teamspeak

Edited by pokertour

New version !

- Correct the Paperdoll view when you press esc key to quit the VAS

- New stringtable

- Correct Interface

https://mega.co.nz/#!o5BGFSrC!kS_c3NlcZ4lYXAKoXw2cXLlPOgQNHOT_KmacrWtFA44

Thanks !

I have upload the new file on the previous mission on steamworkshop.

Next obj if we can : show the global inventory with a button or who inventory in all the content (bag, vest, and more)

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!