Sign in to follow this  
slatts

RPG7 ported from Arma 2

Hey guys, over the next few days I'm going to be pretty busy with finishing up my final project for college so rather than keep everyone waiting, I decided to release the RPG7 port I've been working on. It features the base RPG with 4 warheads, as well as an attachable/detachable PGO-7 optic.

You can find all the classsnames in the readme.

Pictures:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoLJSHWIUAAhGMV.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoLJaYdIIAAOLQT.jpg

Link to download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbhli2txz8yej01/RPG7release.rar

Note, it's not perfect but it's more than playable. If you have any bugs to report please do so and when I'm finished up college I'll do my best to fix them

Have fun :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@slatts_rpg7.png

@ Slatts;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Good stuff, smart with the detachable optics. Thanks man

Looks deadly. Deadly good :cool:

Our community had a few crashes with this RPG, but it is random and I can't reproduce it.

Our community had a few crashes with this RPG, but it is random and I can't reproduce it.

Hm that is strange. If you can track down the cause please let me know!

So it was propably our bad replacement config for @caf_ag, it interfered with the caf_ag RPG somehow, so no worries ;)

Thanks for the feedback :)

our group had an issue where whenever we loaded a kit from VAS, it would crash everybody except the loader, and people without the rpg, not sure how or why but could be mixing up with other addons, not sure though.

Same issue, we disabled it for now. Sorry for not reporting it earlier

Is this only since the new update?

Is this only since the new update?

No, its since day 1 of using it. I dont think I ever found much in the RPT but disabling the RPG made all crashes go away.

Hm OK I'll look into it. I've no idea where to start though.

we found the issue about 3 weeks ago, maybe more, so not the recent update. something about vas didnt like the loading of the rpg.

do you mind if i take a look through the files?

Edited by cpt_keys

Yeah knock yourself out. If you do fix it please upload it to this thread. :)

Love this mod but it is producing a repeatable/inconsistent crash when initialising the magazines for the weapon, if I add the weapon only to a unit there is no crash, if I add the weapon and a rocket to the unit there is a crash ~20% of the time. I'm not particularly mod savvy but I believe it may be caused during the loading of textures because when I select the weapon from the virtual arsenal an untextured model appears before the game freezes then the "Arma 3 has stopped working" dialogue appears.

Hope this helps. I'd really like to keep using this mod, it's the best (only?) RPG mod around.