Sign in to follow this  
zulu1

[TuPaRbILaS] COLxDAT Hack/Server Spam

All MP players;

A dark abombination has fallen over what is left of the OFP Multiplayer community. This is worse than the old [TEE KAY CEE] cheat days. There are at least two attacks hitting the remaining servers.

1. Is [TuPaRbILaS] COLxDAT, which spams the server with many players.

2. Is [Dolg14] (various names) which makes multiple connects and reconnects and maxes out the players pings.

The general thought is this is comming from a guy in Russia. Maybe player name: SOLDAT or Anastasia

Short of passwording all of the servers I don't know how we can get rid of this menece.

Edited by Zulu1
hmmm [TEE KAY CEE] must be a bad word :)

Maybe it will sound like offtopic but we must crucified him/her or try to ban this person on servers. What a person do such horrible things to old Flashpoint :mad:

I got intouch with the K-TTT clan which was hit with these attacks. They made some additions to thier ban list and the spamming seems to have stopped on that server.

Hello Zulu and all ofp community. I wish we could report people like this for wasting our time and the money players have spent on servers. Maybe someone can come up with a way to track him down, :0, see you all around. Isn't their some kind of way to pin point his location by now, hehe. salute..

P.S. They do have drone strikes for these kinds of people via the postal service soon.

My server was attacked yesterday too. After putting the playerID's (he had 2) in the ban.txt it stopped. (ID's I banned are 1859926915 and 2974039)

I guess with software like "wireshark" we can get the IP he uses, but my guess is that he uses a proxy. Wouldn't be to smart to hack from his own IP.

A way to get temporarily rid of the spam bot is to set an "auto restart" feature to the server. Although I don't like this option too much because it can ruin game seasons. :p

An effective way to get rid of it completely would be banning the name of the spam bot, if that's possible.

Here are some of the ID'd it is generating. ID#3129884 in {KG}Knight Gamers, #2998579 in Karhukoplas's FDF, and #3036179 in Parabuild, logged in as admin there. I know this probally wont help. Anyone heard of this site, where they actually teach people how to cheat or make ID changers, Ok take care all.

*********-community.net

Here are some of the ID'd it is generating. ID#3129884 in {KG}Knight Gamers, #2998579 in Karhukoplas's FDF, and #3036179 in Parabuild, logged in as admin there. I know this probally wont help. Anyone heard of this site, where they actually teach people how to cheat or make ID changers, Ok take care all.

*********-community.net

Yeah [TEE KAY CEE] was around a long time ago then shut down. A few years ago seems they came back to life again. You notice that the forum masks any reference to TEE KAY CEE with ********. That's how bad it used to be when cheaters were all over the place.

Hi, my friends!

Yep, its ANAStASiA do it!!! In all hack forums she have avatar as a hacker! See as i011.radikal.ru/1405/b5/d4a0043b8b14.jpg this she picture (some guy art this).

He ban ppl it TS3 in RU-SERVER without admin rights! Hack superadmin OFP password! She crack players PC through game (OFP, CWA, ARMA) and meny other bad things :( She crack my PC 2 times! (windows dont load), and nobody dont ban she!!! WTF??? Its bull$@^& :( Help ban that crazy girl pls!

COLDAT (СОЛДÐТ in russian translit) - its guy idiot only, who dont may hack, he only use cheats and spam chat. He permanently (and for a long time) be banned in all servers and dont play now. HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!