Sign in to follow this  
kupcho

Grenade Launcher?

Ever since the last update, I've have a problem with using the select fire switch. In short, it doesn't function anymore, and I'm stuck in semi-auto.

BUT I have found that if I have a weapon that has a grenade launcher attached, the switch works fine and I can move between semi-auto, full-auto and launcher.

I prefer to use the MXM rifle since it has better long range capabilities (I assume) and I was wondering;

Is there any way to attach an Under Barrel Grenade Launcher to an MXM Rifle?

Is there a way to place a separate, attachable Under Barrel Launcher into an Supply Box?

I've searched through the config viewer and found nothing except "UGL_F", and it doesn't work like I need it to.

It's a real drag that BI stuck us with this bug. That last update screwed up several things and I can only hope that they fix it soon.

Nope, unfortunately, the GL is not a modular attachment.

Just to provide a second opinion, Fight9 is correct, the weapons that have a grenade launcher are completely separate in the config and is not modular like other attachments. Surprisingly.

I feel like if it were, we'd also have under barrel shotguns too. That'd be sick.

Thanks for the info folks.

That last patch screwed up a bunch of things!

I guess that I'm stuck with the problem and just gotta wait and hope that BI gets its' turds together and fixes it soon.

And I fully agree Grimes, A Masterkey would be damn sweet.

It's seems kind of strange that they didn't include ANY shotguns at all. Nothing beats'em for those close encounters.