Sign in to follow this  
ka3ant1p

createAgent function

Where can I find or see the executive file of createAgent function?

I mean there should be some script wich tells what actions to do when used this function.

I need as an example to create my own function which will use values not from the configFile, so I could control all parametrs of creating unit such as model, voice face and so on without making an addon.

It seems no one knows?

Than I have some more questions:

1)How can I update a used value after unit has been created?

For instance we created a unit with such script:

_agent = createAgent ["citizen1", _originalPos, [], 10, "NONE"];

so createAgent will get all values of citizen1 class. Can I somehow changed/update the value with a help of some function?

something like this:

_newmodel = missionConfigFile >> CfgVehicles >> Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC >> model;
_agent "model" updateTO _newmodel;

So it will make the "citizen1" unit be the same but with "Soldier_Bodyguard_M4_PMC" model

Or maybe there is a way to somehow update the full class to any called from missionConfigFile

2)Can I use some script or functions to force greateAgent function to get values from missionConfigFile instead of ConfigFile?

3)Can I update the config file from mission file?

As I suppose config is loaded before the mission, can I somehow update the already loaded config while mission loading or after mission loaded?

May be it can be something like an addon but which will be called from mission after the mission is loaded?