Sign in to follow this  
natanbrody

MP Safe Zone Help!!

Hey I need help in making a safe zone for one of my missions... I want it to be that if anybody walks into a certain area they become invincible and if they leave they return to normal... I found this : "_X allowdamage false" foreach thislist

this didn't work when I put it in the on act part of the trigger any help would be appreciated!!

Try this:

Trigger that activates when they are in:

{_x allowdamage false} Foreach thislist;

Trigger that activates when they are not in:

{_x allowdamage true} Foreach thislist;

Awesome is there also a way to have like some text pop up at the bottom saying that you have entered or left the area? also what would be in the condition field?

-Update- It seems that if I spawn in the area I have godmode but I can't disable it when I leave the area but if I run into the area I don't get godmoded could you help me out somehow?

Edited by NatanBrody

Awesome is there also a way to have like some text pop up at the bottom saying that you have entered or left the area? also what would be in the condition field?

-Update- It seems that if I spawn in the area I have godmode but I can't disable it when I leave the area but if I run into the area I don't get godmoded could you help me out somehow?

Have you set the triggers on repeat?