Sign in to follow this  
cleggy

Ridgback MRAP goes on holiday!

So I finally got around to buying Arma3

naturally the first thing I wanted to do was get one of my old models in game:p

So here is the Ridgback catching some rays thanks to Kju's rather nifty AllInArma

stratis.jpg

I'm currently tweaking the config with some new values just to learn stuff

Drives OK with normal simulation = car - no fizzX yet!

I was actually gonna ask you if I could port this over but wow, nice work. Any chance you'll be adding a GL variant? Also could I use this in a mod of mine?

Thanks for the interest guys!

Unfortunately there is only so much I can do with this model as far as Arma3 compatibility goes

basically I no longer have my MLODs to update the model/change it's dependencies on Arma2

If anyone wants to know the sorry details just reply with:

Hey cleggy, bore me sh*tless with YOUR problems why don't ya? - as if MY life wasn't complicated enough already

and I'll tell you the whole sorry tale - it'll bring a tear to your eye, promise!

If the model depends on A2 stuff, you can offer it to be integrated to AiA SA, so as long it is part of a bundle, people won´t complain of dependancies ;)

Thanks for the interest guys!

Unfortunately there is only so much I can do with this model as far as Arma3 compatibility goes

basically I no longer have my MLODs to update the model/change it's dependencies on Arma2

If anyone wants to know the sorry details just reply with:

Hey cleggy, bore me sh*tless with YOUR problems why don't ya? - as if MY life wasn't complicated enough already

and I'll tell you the whole sorry tale - it'll bring a tear to your eye, promise!

Cleggy drop me a line if you want a hand with your model related problems. And any others if i can be of help :P

Hey cleggy, bore me sh*tless with YOUR problems why don't ya?

Well you did ask...

back in November my PC died and fried both the HDDs - my work disc AND my backups

being stupid I hadn't backed up anything to any other media so I've lost all my editable files:butbut:

I've also lost a new model that I was working on - so I don't know why I'm showing you it really -

just adds salt into the wound:p

cat1.jpg

Hey Cleggy, what are the odds of you teaming up with RKSL-Rock, and you guys releasing a revamped edition of your original mod?

Loved the Ridgeback in A2OA.

Hey Cleggy, what are the odds of you teaming up with RKSL-Rock, and you guys releasing a revamped edition of your original mod?

Loved the Ridgeback in A2OA.

Well I am a (pretty inactive) member of Rock's UK Faction forum and i do rely on the guys on there for a lot of help.

We shall have to wait and see regarding an update - at the moment I'm just trying to get my head around Arma3

and the new configs